It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce was right.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have always said that Edgar Cayce had the best predictions and the best insite on life than any other person in the moder era. The man was a healer above all, and that proves to me, that he should truely should be noted as an outstanding person in our text books.

Edgar Cayce Bio

Now, i was just looking up some things about the Mississippi River Floods going on right now in America. The water blew out the last record by 19 ft in some places! CNN
MSNBC

So then i was wondering why are they waiting a couple days for the river to go down? I can recall sweet old Jersey banks flooded and it went down in a day. I know the mississippi is huge, by its been like a week? And what if they keep getting Soaked out there, could that water remain there and never return to its banks?

And then a was reading about a post just now on how nexus magazine, as well as others, seem to predicting a major earth quake off the coast of china creating a Tsunami, which would obviously, considering we all know our geography, rape the west coast.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now if your still on board with me considering i "if"ed a lot, then i think that this picture of the United States in the Future, the coming future, by edgar cayce seems to be unfolding.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Not long ago there was a thread on here about a car company (ford maybe?) commercial that used a picture very similar to those as part of its backdrop. I don't remember what the coasts looked like, but the mississippi was definitely pretty close.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Let's not rule out that many of the predictions Cayce made may have been lessened from what he once saw and the time frame for others has been extended out. Some may not even occur at all.

Though I'm not claiming none of the earth changes he saw won't occur, just that things have changed, and for the better. Of course that doesn't mean we are out of the woods and won't have any tough times to go through ahead. But give thanks to God for giving us some additional time and sparing us some of the more dreadful changes Cayce once saw for us.

join