It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A night in the Hawarden home.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
On Saturday night I spent the night in one of West Valleys oldest homes. The house was founded by Mormon pioneers in the late 1800's. It's known as the Hawarden house after the first familys last name. The house is owned by old family friends and has been published about in local newspapers. It's also a official historical site. I grew up with the family and have heard alot of the paranormal stories behind the house. When they were digging up ground for the swimming pool they also found pioneer graves from the 1800's. The storys i've heard were just almost the signature paranormal stories.

I'll give you one of the more significant ones that I know. My uncle Jesse was housesitting one night a couple years ago. He was sleeping in one of the oldest parts of the house. When he was sleeping he woke up to the sound of voices in the hallway. He described the voices of a father and a daughter arguing about something. He said they were using older forms of grammar and getting quite mad. He just buried his face in the couch and tried not to move. He said he could feel the drama as if he was right there in the current times.

Well, here is where I come in! My uncle Jesse is not afraid of the house because his best friend lived there and he basically grew up sleeping there. He invited me over and to say the least I was hesitant. When I got there everything was alright. I even relaxed and completely forgot about all the hype of the haunted home. As we dozed off to sleep I kept on having dreams about people grabbing my forearms. My hands went all tingly and I would wake up with them sort of numbed. I just passed it off as a abnormality and dozed back to my slumber.When I woke up my uncle was already awake. I put the pull out couch back in it's place, folded my blankets, and helped my uncle water the plants. As I was watering I kept on noticing my right forarm and hand was very tense. I ignored it and didn't even bother. When I got back in the house I looked at my forearms and noticed a black bruise on my forearm and a knot on my hand.

NOW, i'm not saying this was for FACT a cause of paranormal activity. I'm just sharing one of my stories that seems to point to paranomal activity.
I was not drinking, doing drugs, or doing anything that would cause a bruise on my forearms. I knew there was nothing on my hand when I went to sleep because I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then helped my uncle spit shine his boots. I would of noticed this bruise. I have a picture of it on my cell phone I took today. here ya go!

[edit on 23-6-2008 by USMC-oorah]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by USMC-oorah]

new topics

join