It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Prince have prior knowledge of 911?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just found this surfing the internet.
I doubt very much Prince(the symbol,sign,etc) had prior information about that terrible day but it does seem rather strange he mentions Osama Bin Laden,2001 and getting ready to bomb America.
Sure, Osama was a recognised threat but in 1998 he was hardly a household name and I cant imagine Prince being that much into politics.

www.dumpert.nl...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow. If thats real it should really be looked into by the authorities and quickly. It might have even been passed off as coincidence or him repeating rumors he's heard while overseas ... except for the 2001 comment at the end. Still ... I'm wondering if this could be real. Prince is a pretty strange guy ... maybe he has some really strange friends too.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by SpookshowJon]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookshowJon

Bump.

I find this very interesting. The things that Prince says are fairly specific to be coincidence. I wouldnt be surprised if he heard something, not because of who he is but because there is a lot of evidence to show there was an indication that Bin Laden was planning something, ie.. the Presidential Daily Briefing, everything Richard Clarke was saying.

Does anyone else have any other information on this?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Very interesting but my initial thoughts are that the "2001 hit me" part is from a concert he performed in 2001 and edited in to the end.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by mc1km]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour
Just found this surfing the internet.
I doubt very much Prince(the symbol,sign,etc) had prior information about that terrible day but it does seem rather strange he mentions Osama Bin Laden,2001 and getting ready to bomb America.
Sure, Osama was a recognised threat but in 1998 he was hardly a household name and I cant imagine Prince being that much into politics.

www.dumpert.nl...

well it wouldnt surprise me as prince is the archangel gabriel, he is waiting for 2012 just like our ATS member Incarnated who is archangel michael and jesus

look up the post

so yes, in a sense prince probably knew

lol

top topics

join