It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cramps.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Can cramps be caused by uncomfortable sitting or resting arrangements? At my dad's house I sleep in a bed with a hard mattress whereas at my mom's house the mattress is soft and I experience no problem and I can sleep easily. But like I was noticing that my back started hurting during the night when I was sleeping at my dad's house-- the one with the hard mattress. Could it be that the mattress being so stiff caused my back to cramp? It made my back hurt around the hip area. It's fine now, but, like I just wonder what caused my back to start to hurt.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
it could be that the mattress is to stiff and putting pressure on your spinal column

my reccomendation?....take a baseball bat to it!!....or u could jump on it lol

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Have you ever tried a sleep number bed? Even if you can't afford one, I recommend going to a store just to test out different firmness/comfort settings. It's a good way to judge what makes you feel best. Also, if the pain is in your mid-lower back, then it's probably the bed. If it's in your upper back - neck area, it might be the pillow.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Drink more water and you should get less cramps.
That's what I;ve always been told.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Sometimes it is low potassium. You can get more in bananas and potatoesor some sport drinks. DO you mean muscle spasms that are sore constantly through the day or sudden tightening/contraction of the muscles that lasts only a few minutes?

new topics

top topics

join