It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott McClellan Testifies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am currently watching Scott McClellan Testify to the committee on CSPAN on June 20th, 2008. The whole Valerie Plame Wilson "Scandal" comes about again I wonder what will come of this, if anything?

I was wondering about ATS members, insight and feelings regarding such a sore topic.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
...since I am an ATS member!!!...

This whole sale of war since the Bush 43 administration has done since the debacle of 9/11, has been outrageous and should I go the length of criminal?

From what I understand; Valerie Plame was undercover in Nigers looking for the proof that Iraq was indeed purchasing enriched uranium for WMD. She found out that this was far from the truth, the powers that be, hung her out to dry...

I believe that doing this has stepped some boundaries beyond treason. The fabrication of a story to start wars...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

I have yet to read Scott McClellan's book, but I consider it a must.

The sense I get re: Valerie Plame is she was supposed to be the 'face' to announce the lie of yellow cake purchases by Saddam Hussein in Niger, but instead she had something called 'integrity' and refused to go along. So, she had to be eliminated.

They probably decided not to 'erase' her out of deference to her husband, who would have certainly spoken up. I imagine they considered 'erasing' both of them, but decided a little character assassination would be cleaner.

Too bad for 'Them'....she still has integrity, and fought back with her own book.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have not read the book, but after watching this so far I am definitely going to pick it up this week. So far he is getting ups and downs from the committee review of his book, good for him for uncovering the wool from the wolf of the White House.

top topics

join