It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a real experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by greenjuice

Your asking for the impossible. If you wanted to recreate 9/11. How can you duplicate the towers, and when they were built? And factor in the age of the buldings. Everything would have to be exactly the same, as on the day the towers fell.

And that's just not possible.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sorry, that was unclear to me also, when I read what I wrote.
What I was talking about was the speed of force of an explosion, not the airplane's velocity.

I'm just guessing at those figures.... I think I recall that it takes 28,000 fps to effectively cut steel...... galvanicly weakened steel, perhaps less.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A much more definitive experiment would be to buy this 737-200 for $780,000, drop another pile of money into a remote flight system, and then nosedive it into an empty field.

I know this is not really feasible, but I have often pondered what the result would look like in comparison to the Shanksville site. I suspect that there would be an actual debris pile the second time around....

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan
reply to post by greenjuice

Your asking for the impossible. If you wanted to recreate 9/11. How can you duplicate the towers, and when they were built? And factor in the age of the buldings. Everything would have to be exactly the same, as on the day the towers fell.

And that's just not possible.

impossible is nothing,no body thought that 9\11 type of event could happen or even the towers could fall(first time in history though it fell).
With the duplication there can be a problem.we can use other type of structure but if any results come out the losing party would argue that the towers were not same.

one experiment that can happen is to use a crane to demolish some parts of a building and burning it up recreating building 7 or using a remote controlled boeing 727 and crashing on a fake pentagon and see whether it affected the lawns.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join