It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extradimensional Prelude to 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is about the mysterious banging, clanging, construction-type sounds heard in (one or both of) the twin towers in the weeks and months prior to 9/11. It was discussed in the (Internet) film 9/11 MYSTERIES. First, famed witness William Rodriguez reported the sounds. He said they were coming from a floor at which no elevators stopped. There was no button to go there. Then, much more vividly, another guy (whose name eludes me) reported the sounds on the floor above him. (We can assume others on his floor also heard them and were discussed. He wasn't hallucinating). Out of curiosity he went to look up there and, holy cannoli, the entire floor was utterly empty; devoid of any sign of activity or anything else!

Could there have been ghosts or other invisible beings operating there?

This is obviously the most overlooked aspect of the saga. How many other witnesses are alive? This needs to be explored to the fullest.

As a theory based only on a hunch (thereby admitting I could be wrong) I'll say the invisible ones were the good guys making as much general noise as possible in order to warn that something very, very wrong is going on. It fits in with my strong sense that there's a real Prime Directive concerning the Earthbound (based on my unexplained experiences). The noises weren't TOO overt intervention; considering the time it's taken to address them in detail. Opinions, input?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yeah, it was an extradimensional entity laying thermite. When this happens the correct thing to do is to call the Ghostbusters bomb squad.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Damn, must've been a few poops in breeches to avoid the obvious quick response: Thermite= all or most floors, construction= single floors. Tally ho!

join