It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs(Elohim) are making Giants in the sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Well, I think you are a false prophet. As evidence I submit the fact that in your other thread on this topic you admit to capturing and imprisoning the Elohim in a plastic bag.

In fact it is your goal to imprison the Elohim, and you claim that God has praised you for this action. Sorry, whether you are aware of it or not, Satan is using you to imprison Elohim.

I think Satan types when you type. I know the Elohim keep coming to me.
I think yr jealous. I'll pray for you.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by angelofelohim

Your pulling all of our chain's and waiting for some sort of response that's fine my response for you is a great deal of pity.

You must be a very troubled person.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 26-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
God does not judge us while we are still alive. If you are experiencing judgment. Pray hard. To the correct deity.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelofelohim

Originally posted by TheComte
Well, I think you are a false prophet. As evidence I submit the fact that in your other thread on this topic you admit to capturing and imprisoning the Elohim in a plastic bag.

In fact it is your goal to imprison the Elohim, and you claim that God has praised you for this action. Sorry, whether you are aware of it or not, Satan is using you to imprison Elohim.

I think Satan types when you type. I know the Elohim keep coming to me.
I think yr jealous. I'll pray for you.

First of all, i cannot watch any of your videos due to the fact that it has some awful music dubbed over it just like every other youtube video which makes me immediately turn it off. Try putting some commentary in them. Make people want to listen as well as watch instead of thumping their earlobes with ear bleeding crap.

Secondly, this is not your cell phone. Would you please type out your words. How hard is it to put the o and u in your when typing on your keyboard along with your other cell phone type shortenings.

And Last but not least, after reading through your threads (a bunch of the same stuff, just multiple threads) Why is everyone that disagrees with you or is critical of you invaded by Satan. Is it not God that gave Man Free Will by your own admission. It is that free will that is thinking for themselves, not following your rhetoric. So why does that make them satans?

Conclusion, another bored kid home on summer vacation here to Enlighten Us All.

My $.02

Silver

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
it just sounds like you're one big holy pusher. I'm glad you believe in heavan and god and all that good crap, but don't start cramming it down everyone elses throats. claiming such things as god will judge you for not believing me ect.

"Face your maker already and put your egos aside cuz God is here to
JUDGE."

Firstly, God = an idea
Secondly God = no proof of exsistance
thirdly religion pushing = what you are doing, and very very much so frowned upon by the scientific community.

Unless you have something more fool-proof than what appears to be some refections off a disco-ball and your pushing of god (which i am severly offended by) then I would suggest to refrain from saying anything at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angelofelohim

Sorry I see nothing special in the videos other than clouds.

What's with all the talk about Elohim and Satan does anybody have proof to back up that either of these two even exist?

Let me guess the bible, so I ask you this.

Does anybody have proof that the bible was not fabricated and altered throughout history?

Wasn't it King James who revised his own version?

How many people I wonder altered the bible throughout history?

Just A Thought!

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join