It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams - The energy non-crisis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Watch this... just watch it and have your world view adjusted to such a degree it'll make your brain ache.

This is part 7 ... and its all about Greenspan, Iran, Brazil and the IMF / world bank...

8 trillion dollars in debt this man rips the guts out of the whole 'energy crisis' and the world players today.

Please, just watch it and weep, then get your head around the fact that we are being played for suckers to enrich these greedy 'holes...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I've reference Lindsey Williams in several threads in different forums and have been totally ignored. Here is the truth staring us in the face concerning the bogus Energy Crisis and people refuse to look. Hope you get some takers here.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I agree... I thought the entire video was amazing. He has a lecture out that is even newer than the one posted. I found out about him in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The more people who hear his lecture... the better off the world will be.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Its mad isn't it ? people scream blue murder for links and articles... and yet when a video of a credible person with loads of data backing up what he is saying is presented its like...

'yeah, like, what ever'.

But..... we have to keep hammering away because some day alot of folks will see the light and start sharing this stuff out.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I sent a link of his lecture series to every one of my elected representatives... lol I doubt even one of them took the time to actually watch it.

When he finally gets to the point about oil speculators and how we use the dollar to manipulate the market... that is when it all made sense to me.

We have been so worked over by Big Oil and Politicians... it's no wonder this whole energy crisis is happening. It's the Oil Speculators that are driving the price of oil up... not the Middle Eastern countries.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Speculators are damned in a report out a few days ago... really hammered, especially over oil and grain.

I mean it has them raising the price 300% because they are holding it in 'reserve' to make them shed loads of money...

Its evil beyond belief and I hope they really get whats coming to them sooner rather than later.

top topics

join