It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Tactics - aka- Positive Conditioning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Our government relies on the fact that most people will go ago; with whatever. (This applies to all NWO Supporters - aka - United Nations Members) They know most people value COMFORT. To establish their "AGENDA" the following key TACTIC - rules the day. IT'S ALL IN THE PRESENTATION. During the Cold War, the USSR did some very intense research on brainwashing (they called it positive conditioning). From it, they learned the following: Any person, when subject to a reoccurring message, would adventaully begin to accept, at least, some part of it as "TRUTH". The CIA also did similar studies. Both learned that once the FOUNDATION (key point or message) was in place, it could be built upon over time. The message would then circulate in a persons SUBCONSCIENCE and would REINFORCE the key message over time. The time needed to set a foundation message - one minute a day for an average of 30 days - using non-violent methods. With weaker minded persons, it could be done in as little as one minute in one day; only the most free thinking - aka - IQ Positive persons - could resist indefinately. Scary, huh. Now, all the IQ Positive persons who read this will say " Amen, Brother " the sheeple (IQ questionable) people will say man that guy is paranoid. The IQ Negative, will never even read this post.

Forms of Positive Conditioning encountered daily : TV Ads or Commercials, Radio Ads or Commercials, Advertising on & in magazines, Advertising on Food or Drink Labels, Billboards & the worst two - TV NEWS & LARGE NATIONALLY CIRCULATED NEWSPAPERS - THE KEY TOOLS OF GOVERNMENT PROPOGANDA !!!!!!!

Are you IQ Positive (a free thinker - capable of questioning authority) or are you IQ Questionable (going along - most of the time) or worst yet - IQ Negative (going along all the time).

LIVE FREE - IT'S THE ONLY WAY - QUESTION AUTHORITY - OFTEN

Attention: I am starting Three New Catch Phrases, as of this date. Three New Catch Phrases / Three New Catch Phrases - IQ Positive & IQ Questionable & IQ Negative - Feel free to reuse them OFTEN.......when replying or posting messages on this board. To the IQ Positive Persons out there, I apoligize for REPEATING the Three New Catch Phrases Line.....

If you agree - Hit the FLAG Button on the upper left hand side above this post..
If you agree - Hit the FLAG Button on the upper left hand side above this post..

[edit on 6/21/2008 by HippieontheHill]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HippieontheHill

I don't know what has come over me. Suddenly I am compelled to flag this thread... Trying to resist...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

I too feel that I must reply. Must reply. I have been watching, TV. I must detox, must detox... Propoganda.... Must get the Propoganda out of my head. Johnny Numonic ...Help me.... My government is working overtime to sway me, with dis-information.... DISINFORMATION...

join