It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians / Greys / Humaniods....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Could someone please enlighten me as to the whereabouts of any evidence that these extra-terrestrials:

a) exist,

b) have visited our solar system

c) are aware of our existence

and

d) have communicated with Humans

I'm a little in the dark over this and fail to see any evidence. I guess all i am looking for is for a legitimate source that i can check out or someone rational to explain to me why we would think that these ET's exist.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nerevar

The answer lies in depictions of the "gods" of ancient people who didn't know any better.

If the art of people from thousands of years ago depicting the beings we still see today is not enough proof.. I am sorry, but you are probably one of those people that requre being abducted.. having your own knowledge of the dna structure of all life inherant to this planet and taking a sample yourself and analyzing it yourself to prove it.

in which case there is nothing anyone can post here that would do it for you.

This is proof. wether or not it is enough for you.. is not my problem

[edit on 21-6-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Hey there, I want to know more about this sumerian statue, I call it the lizard version of mother and child...

But can we unearth all details regarding this important artifact.

Thanks

Z

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

It was supposedly found in Ubaid and it being held by the british museum.

It is supposed to be sumerian and a depiction of an anunaki. That is as much as I know about it at this time. It is very hard to find real info on this. I think the only way to get more is to contact the british museum and get them to disclose their findings. Its approximate age is said to be 4500 - 5000 b.c.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I am open to the ancient astronaut theories, however, one of your examples looks like a plant to me...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

It could be the wall is well aged and due to age it could be lacking detail it originally had that made it more clear. so lets clarify with yet another example then

These were found at a temple at Abydos.

Lets take a closer look.

I am sure a new wave is coming ... but I am doing my best to bring out truth.

Keep em coming.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Thanks for your images NephraTari, however they do raise more questions than they answer.

I will read up on the Sumerians and their 'gods' as that seems to be where the theory of ancient ET visitation originates from. However, we need to be careful of what the carvings are trying to show. For example, an Egyptian looking at Rembrant or Van Gogh would not interpret it in the same way as someone of our time.

Any information is good at this stage, i am especially interested in the images from Abydos...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yes those are compelling, there has been offered alternate and plausible explanation for those too, that is not to say they are'nt proof of ancient tech...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 21-6-2008 by coastlinekid]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
thanks for the link coastlinekid. Interesting, but still non conclusive...

is there any more information regarding the reptilian statues? why would an ancient culture make a statue of a serpentine holding a child??

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerevar

I have been enjoying this subject for the last twenty years, and I honestly have not heard any substantive info on the "reptilian" connection...

The reptilian concept has always tagged along from the very beginning, which lends credence to it being legit in some way.

I like to think that the reptiles on this planet had the longest time to evolve into whatever is reqiured to pull off this amazing masquerade we call human civilization... Ha

[edit on 21-6-2008 by coastlinekid]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thankyou, you have the best infomation on that intriguing statue so far. Thanks for the extra info.

Also coastline kids outline of a plant looked pretty good to me. But I still believe MANY civilizations have depicted all types of "aliens" throughout our short history.

Z

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
so, no more news on this topic??

thanks to all who contributed, i still don't see the connection though

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerevar

what will you learn if we bring all the research to you? You know what is more fun? going out and doing the research on your own.. its not only more enlightening but also it tends to sink in a bit more when you discover something from your own efforts.

I have been very busy recently with other research and I am in the middle of a move. May take the time to post some more soon but you could start with looking into UFO's in ancient art.

google is your friend.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerevar

The evidence is out there but you will never find solid proof, nobody wants you to have it thus it's not available to find.

There are endless documents, stories, abudctions and sightings in the millions to be exact if you could count everything.

There are many witnesses and government related personel that have come forward to enlighten us and bring out some truths some to be missing in action and some suddenly supposedly committing suicide but you can only guess what took place there.

Now do we really believe that a million sightings, abductions and other cases along with all of the stories from ancient civilizations are mere delusions?

There are also the many implants that have been surgically removed from abductees, unexplainable parts found not of this world. Not only from implants but from space craft. Try reasearching Bob Lazar and what he has seen. He never believed in UFO's and thought it was nuts until he was put on a government project, the guy is for real. Also try viewing Phil Schnieder's story along with look into the disclosure project with Dr. Greer who has a long list of governement witnesses that agreed to come forward along with a long list of documents and evidence. (I call it evidence but not absolute proof.) I could go on and on of others!

That is enough evidence for me.

The ET's do exist and there are many races of them some visiting our planet and some that have lived here for thousands of years from what we have learned.

Just do a little reasearch and the deeper you dig the more you realize it's all for real.

When I look into space and all the stars it reveals how little we are and how naive is it for humans to think we are the only one's that exist.

Best Regards!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

thank you for the links ET...I'll look at them now!

new topics

top topics

join