It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government acclimating people to aliens existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
NASA has just released info on ice discovered on Mars. You can bet that it wont be long before they find life on the red planet in at least bacterial form.

Does anyone else think that this is part of a plan to acclimate people to the reality that life does exist outside of earth? If so, based on the timing of the ice discovery, how long do you think it will be before the time comes of full intelligent alien life exposure by the government?

That is assuming that any E.T.'s don't overtly expose themselves first. And I'm not talking about little green men in trench coasts flashing little old ladies

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think it is a very large leap from bacteria to intelligent life forms. Sometimes I wonder if NASA would even have any knowledge of top secret contact with ETs. Perhaps NASA is just a side project to keep people distracted. Whenever NASA finds anythiing odd, I'm sure some black ops unit comes in and debriefs everybody.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by 420prajna]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
I think it is a very large leap from bacteria to intelligent life forms. Sometimes I wonder if NASA would even have any knowledge of top secret contact with ETs. Perhaps NASA is just a side project to keep people distracted. Whenever NASA finds anythiing odd, I'm sure some black ops unit comes in and debriefs everybody.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by 420prajna]

Even bacteria has an intelligent design to it, it sure will be an amazing find for scientists more than regular people.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Does anyone else think that this is part of a plan to acclimate people to the reality that life does exist outside of earth?

You mean like a heavily-hyped video of a peeping-tom alien?

Originally posted by Wolf321
If so, based on the timing of the ice discovery, how long do you think it will be before the time comes of full intelligent alien life exposure by the government?

I'd prefer that the government expose themselves as the aliens, because it's obvious they don't represent the humans.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think we will have some sort of alien related spin in the near future that will confirm their existance. I do NOT expect them to tell us the truth, as most governments are heavily inflitrated by the ordo ab chaos crowd, and these people don't want us to be correctly informed of anything, because they can only function in truth vacuums and uncertainty.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
I think it is a very large leap from bacteria to intelligent life forms.

I wasn't trying to suggest that if they reveal proof of living bacterial life on Mars that it would equate to an admission of intelligent alien life. I do presume in this thread that the government already has knowledge of intelligent ET's.

Right now, there are many that for some reason that can't believe that life exists outside of earth. I could see that if there was a need or the government was being force to admit to ET's existence, that this would be a way of gradually working it into society. Hollywood and television has seemingly been testing aspects of possible ET 'truths' for some time now, I think this is the next step to give incorporate into reality. If 2012 has anything to do with ETs, 4 years of steady 'discoveries' could get people to a point of acceptance.

There may even be a connection with the recent admission by the vatican that ET life could exist.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Wolf321]

top topics

join