It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ball of Redemption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Towards the end of World War I, the Virgin Mary appeared in Fatima (Portugal) to three children and gave the 'Three prophecies of Fatima'. Two of them were released while one was kept secret by the Vatican until the year 2000. At that point, the Vatican released a message that they said was the third prophecy.

Towards the end of the last Millennium, Mary appeared to Veronica Leuken in Bayside, New York. Veronica Lueken is known as 'The Seer of Bayside', and has listed messages purporting to come from the Virgin Mary and even Jesus himself.

Some of these messages relate to the third prophecy of Fatima, in which Mary explained what the prophecy meant. One thing in particular is relevant, given other threads with regards to a possible asteroid or comet hit.

"When the Ball of Redemption comes upon your earth, all will have received the Message from Heaven, and they will be given individual choice for their salvation or their damnation." - Jesus, October 2, 1972

And it will be known to man because when the Ball of Redemption is used as the chastising agent, you will see it for about two weeks before it ever hits earth. And that, I can assure you, will be a most frightening incident for most. - Veronica's commentary, July 15, 1973

"In this chastisement, My children, billions will be lost. Many lives will be lost." - Our Lady, October 6, 1973

"Watch, My child, what is to be...."
Now I see--everything is flattened back there. It looked like it was a city, but it's flat. And there's smoke rising, and everything looks like it was just knocked over like a stack of cards. Oh! Oh!...
"Look, My child, out there. The mariners are weeping."
Veronica - Mariners weeping? Now out on the water there are ships out on the sea. And I see something very strange. I see the men there. They're all holding their hands to their faces. And they look like they're actually crying. The men are crying.
And then one man is saying: "But that I could have the dust to throw over my head of that once great city. Oh, Babylon the great, you have fallen!" They're all looking now onto the--over towards the land, and the land is just like it has been completely destroyed. - Our Lady, April 13, 1974

(This is considered to be the destruction of New York by a comet strike)

Veronica-I know it's a comet. It, it's a round ball of fire, and it's traveling at a very fast pace through the sky. And it's so hot! I can feel the heat, the great heat of this long tail. As it's going through space, it's shooting out a tremendous fiery tail. Oh!
"I repeat, My child, your country shall not escape the destruction of the fires, as you will be planet-struck.
"As in the days of Noe, My child, many shall reject the Message from Heaven." - Our Lady, July 25, 1975

Veronica - Oh, my! Our Lady is pointing up to the sky, and I can see a tremendously large ball of fire. It's beyond description. It's the most frightening thing I've ever seen. And it's going through the air at a very fast speed, and I can see over on the right side of the sky an outline of the earth.
And the ball is heading for the earth and it's striking, the tail is setting fire to the side, I can see here, of the earth. Oh! Oh! The tail has intersected the earth, and the ball is now circling the earth. Oh! Now it's growing very dark. I can feel the great heat. Ohh! - August 21, 1976

"Will your men of science find a way to stop the Ball of Redemption? I say unto you: No! For the Eternal Father shall guide that ball!" - Jesus, May 30, 1978

Given the recent concentration on space technology, I wonder if the Government knows something we don't - that somewhere out there is a comet or asteroid heading straight towards us, and there's bugger all any of us can do about it.

ATS Thread - The end is coming

ATS Thread - Can an asteroid be used as a weapon?

ATS Thread - Project Wormwood

Text of The Third Secret of Fatima as given by the Vatican

Veronica Lueken

The great comet chastisement 1

The great comet chastisement 2

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's possible that an asteroid is heading our way and I've read a thread here at ATS that there is an asteroid that is supposedly to come its closest to Earth.

I think I also remember seeing those three children that you are talking, they were taped and they were aired across TV. I remember the most strangest part of it, that all three were sort of skipping backwards with each of their arms connected. That was very strange.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Prophecy or Conicidence though?

It is daunting to digest either way. Seems that doomsday predictions seem to be aims during this decade.

Deep

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am coming out on a limb now to say that when I first read this prophecy, it rang a bell with me. For some years I've had this thought in my mind that an asteroid or comet will strike the earth in the near future. When I read this prophecy, I got the feeling that it would come true.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I sort of had the feeling as well, of an asteroid coming to Earth with destruction. I can't say if it's true or not, but it does deserve some attention.

Also, when I thought about the Jesus coming down, it reminded me of this picture:

top topics

join