It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Voice on C2C : Is any one else hearing this???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hello to any C2C listners.

I am listening now, 6/20/2008 1:58 am PDT, to C2C with George Noray. He has some guy on talking about the Lucifirian endgame, and other Revelation type topics. When they came back from the brake about 15 min. ago, the music was, "Sympathy for the Devil," by The Rolling Stones and I swear I could hear this demonic voice singing along, and even shouting at the "please to meet you" parts at the end of the song that Mick is really belting out.

Any one else hear this?? Is old George puilling our legs?? I could have sworn I heard the voice again in the next segment, with open lines and callers asking the guest questions. The voice mimiced the caller/guest, almost like making fun. It was pretty creepy.

I'm listening via live stream . . . maybe I'm trippin' but just wanted to know if any one else was listening and heard anything strange.

thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I didn't catch the first hour Dr. But George has been known to mess with people like that. Was altogether one of the better interviews from what I did hear. Guest was awesome.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think that the "voice" is just distortion of the internet stream I'm listening to on KFI.

Listening again today, and the day time guys just had some demonic voices as well.

Guess that explains that, it was just super creepy at 2 am with a couple of beers in me.

Cheers

DrZ

new topics

join