It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

neo-Nazi/NWO & Jewish links to Jonestown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
(also see, J'ewish settlement in Tobago is involved with the effort of the Dutch to settle the Wild Coast between the Caribbean & Brazil [in Guyana]' www.abovetopsecret.com...

John Judge’s editing of Dave Emory’s work, (cont)
www.ratical.org... (includes footnote text referred to in [brackets].

begin DE & JJ At an earlier point,

[Guyana] had been one of seven possible sites chosen for the relocation of the Jews after World War II.[150]
"James G. McDonald: High Commissioner for Refugees, 1933-35," Werner Lib. Bull. #43-44; "Refugee Immigration: Truman Directive," Prologue, Spring 1981; Caribbean Review, Fall 1981.
End DE & JJ

It’s interesting to note that www.archives.gov...

Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act; determinations: Belize et al., 60236; Guyana, 69988
… Belize – 15% of which is owned by the largest landowner in Texas, was the Contra staging ground for troops, weapons & narcotics ; and Guyana.
Also see, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plans to inhabit the jungles of Guyana's interior with cheap labor date back to 1919.[151]

Journey to Nowhere, pp. 117-18 (interior development); "Guyana's National Service Program," Journal of Administration Overseas, 1/76; Caribbean Review, Fall 1981, 1982.

Perhaps the motto at Jonestown should have been the same as the one at Auschwitz, developed by Larry Schacht's namesake, Dr. Hjalmar Schacht, the Nazi Minister of Economics, "Arheit Macht Frei," or "Work Will Make You Free."

Guyana even considered setting up an "Auschwitz-like museum" at the site, but abandoned the idea.[163]

Dr. Layton donated at least a quarter-million dollars to Jones. His wife son and daughter were all members of the Temple.[108] George Blakey, who married Debbie Layton, was from a wealthy British family.

He donated $60,000 to pay the lease on the 27,000-acre Guyana site in 1974.[109]

Lisa Philips Layton had come to the U.S. from a rich Hamburg banking family in Germany.[110]

Ryan had challenged the Agency's overseas operations before, as a member of the House Committee responsible for oversight on intelligence. He was an author of the controversial Hughes-Ryan Amendment that would have required CIA disclosure in advance to the congressional committees of all planned covert operations. The Amendment was defeated shortly after his death.[206]

American intelligence agencies have a sordid history of cooperative relations with Nazi war criminals and international fascism.[207]

Dr. Laurence Layton was Chief of Chemical and Biological Warfare Research at Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah, for many years, and later worked as Director of Missile and Satellite Development at the Navy Propellant Division, Indian Head, Maryland.[208] His wife, Lisa, had come from a rich German family. Her father, Hugo, had represented I.G. Farben as a stockbroker.[209]

Her stories about hiding her Jewish past from her children for most of her life, and her parents' escape from a train heading for a Nazi concentration camp seem shallow, as do Dr. Layton's Quaker religious beliefs. The same family sent money to Jonestown regularly.[210] Their daughter, Debbie, met and married George Philip Blakey in an exclusive private school in England.

Blakey's parents have extensive stock holdings in Solvay drugs, a division of the Nazi cartel I.G. Farben.[211]
He also contributed financially.
[212]

also see, www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 19-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 20-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

After looking at some of the videos , I think the massacre was an occult sacrifice. Some of the children looked like they were picked out for sacrifice. One of the little boys who was killed looked like he was of Semetic/Mediterranean descent and another of the little boys was of pure Nordic stock. These are not the sort of people who usually hang around with men like Jim Jones.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

After looking at some of the videos , I think the massacre was an occult sacrifice.

hmmm. That's very interesting.

Have you seen this link (it has several videos), 'FBI head: "Children raised as wild animals & sex trafficked by Illuminati’s CIA / Temple of Set"' www.abovetopsecret.com...

and, this link (it has several videos on Jonestown and Jones & his CIA involvement), 'CIA MK-ULTRA mind control in South America (1-of-3)'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here is the link to one of the videos. Jonestown looks a lot like a FEMA camp.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Jonestown looks a lot like a FEMA camp.

I watched that video, and yes it does look like a FEMA camp ... I wonder if Brown & Root or Halliburton or Kroll folks were involved.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Here is another link. Look at the pictures of the children.They are the key to understanding why some people are so blood thirsty.

www.youtube.com...

I think this is what awaits people who go to FEMA camps.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Look at the pictures of the children.They are the key to understanding why some people are so blood thirsty.

I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean because there are black and white children apparently happy together? Or, as in the opening shot of the young teenage girl walking away, her hips are swaying back and forth. Can you say more exactly what you mean? Thanks.

And, as you imply, I think the FEMA camps definately WILL embody mind control, social engineering, and maybe genetic and chemical and biological modifications.

And, chip implantation for tracking and controlling.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Integration was not the point of the Camp. It was a mass occult sacrifice. The victims were carefully chosen. Getting to kill a bunch of poor blacks and whites was just iceing on the cake. In Sumerian mythology in order to free someone from the underworld someone similar must replace the soul that is set free. A powerful man can not send a bag lady to replace himself in the underworld. I hope the Jim Jones experiment was a failure.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Still find the concept of a 'mass occult sacrifice' very intriquing.

Your comment,

Look at the pictures of the children.They are the key to understanding

Are you saying that it was a mass occult sacrifice of children? Oh, I see.
That also dovetails with some of the videos that say occultists and satanists say the best sacrificial victim is a young male child.

documented here ... FBI head: "Children raised as wild animals & sex trafficked by Illuminati’s CIA / Temple of Set" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The Buddhists have less violent methods of freeing souls from the underworld ;reciting the Mitrugpa mantra a 100,000 times and dedicating it to the person that is in the underworld will set that person free.The Catholics also believe that the Rosary when dedicated to a deceased loved one will free the loved one from puragatory. These methods are so much more preferable to crude human sacrifices.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by eradown]

new topics

top topics

join