It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Ready For What Bush Will Do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just this monday gone i was sat on my sofa watching TV at approx 0900hrs. I was sat there packing a bag getting ready to go away on business for 2 days. On Sky news was GW Bush being interviewed along with his wife. They were in the UK and the presenter was asking about his visit. All going well.......

That was until the presenter mentioned Iraq/Afghan etc and Bush seemed a little lost. It was the end of the interview that really got my attention. It was the last words (And expression) from Bush himself. He looked at the presenter with a glint in his eye and a definite devious smile and said "A lot can get done in 6 months" i had visions of his PR team and script writers biting their lips that this guy had just gone off script. I took it as a threatening message as if to say "Its not over yet, Just wait and see"

Here is a link to the full transcript of that conversation with the option of watching the video. Watch the video and watch Bush as he says this in like the third to last comment made.

news.sky.com...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by thesaint]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think this is the interview?

Link

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think this might be what you're looking for the saint.

Exclusive: Bush The Sky Interview

Hope this helps.

Given the topic, focus and nature of this thread, I'm moving it to "Politicians & People"... a more appropriate forum.

Thanks for the heads-up. Interesting video.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It is guys thanks. Its the comment he makes at 19mins and 50 secs. What could he possibly be referring to.

top topics

join