It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masma Is Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ok guys - here's a fun one.

This morning, just before I woke up I heard the words: "Masma is coming." I wracked my brains all day trying to figure out the meaning of it and couldn't dig up anything. So I decided to cross ref Masma with cultures and when I cross referenced it with Native American I got this:

Ruzo called the protohistorical culture and people (or beings) he sought the Masma. The name was not original to Ruzo, but came to the Peruvian esoterist Pedro Astete (1871-1940) in a dream while he resided in Andahuaylas, Peru. In 1905 Astete dreamt of a huge, ancient subterranean hall, filled with scrolls containing the knowledge of the most ancient ones. And Astete heard a voice repeating the name “Masma.” Astete studied extensively myths, legends, and esoteric symbolism, and believed that sacred and mysterious treasures were buried in some cavern or tunnel system in the Huanca region of Peru. Astete lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina, from 1911-1923, and in 1913 a Buenos Aires periodical recounted another dream by a second person that matched in many features Astete’s dream of 1905. Furthermore, in 1915, Astete discovered that the name Masma has Biblical connections. Genesis 25:12-16 names Masma as the fifth (of twelve) sons of Ishmael (the son of Abraham) by the Egyptian Agar. Each of these twelve brothers was a ruler of his own tribe. Could the tribe of Masma have reached the Pacific coast of South America? Could the mysterious gold-producing land of Ophir, to which Solomon’s fleet traveled to return with gold (1 Kings 9:26-28), be located in modern Peru? Certainly Peru is known for her gold, and this was one of the prime factors bringing the Spanish Conquistadors to her borders.
- The Mystery of Markawasi

I can honestly say that I have never heard this word nor have I ever studied this web page prior to this dream. There were a few other instances of the word Masma in relation to small corporations but I don't feel that is the connection that was the dream was trying to make.

Have any of you heard this word or this phrase before?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WickedStar

The word MASMA was coined by Daniel Ruzo ,the peruvian and researcher which team with Pedro Astete,a symbologists, to found a name for a different culture of the incas who carve complete mountains and hills shaping it with the forms of sculptoric gods,supernatural and natural elements and archetypes,leaving cryptic messages as part of a post deluge legacy to our present mankind.

A research the Masma Culture for almost 30 years,and in times of Astete and Ruzo was a terminology needed instead to use terms as "atlantean or lemurians".The term Masma,never was accepted by the official ethnography or anthropology,but synchronistically coincide with a town in the Jauja's province,also in tne central valley of the peruvian andes.
Also the researchers talk about the masmudas,as part of the Mauritania's regions of north Africa,were existed a large tradition of lost tribes coming from a sunken island beyond the Hercules's pilars,of atlantean influence.

The best example of the Masma Culture is the platteau of Markawasi,Peru,and the word masma is applied to a monumental type of carving using preexistent natural hills or limestone rocks.

Alex Chionetti

join