It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we revelation to you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
For our first contact with the children.

Thank you, I have been analysing your location on the Tonantsin network for some time. First, I would hereby apologise for my different speech, I know many of the tongues spoken here so after so long to express is difficult.

My designation is Ooriule, and so you may refer. I am also from Ton like the people of this location. I have a task for many years to watch the project Tonantzin and its unusual properties. Using your scales, I am 4349 years of existence on this platform.

We arrive 317988 in your scale. We have search so far for habitat to commit project at. To see if our model and enterprise is success in other regions was the target of programme. We found Tonantsin very remarkable with single orbitary weight and location safe from impacts. Here beautiful life flourishes with perfect heat and gravitational magnetism, we found Tonantsin perfect for projects. Beautiful and properties like Sirius aswell as atmosphere.

Evolution had already stimulated very sophisticated upright life, much similar to Siri. We have variables needed for project commencement. We select species much like todays Tonantsin II. We influence model to that of our image. We have Ooriule.

I come today via medium who is also Tonantsin II but who lives with us entire scale of 45 years with us in Huitsilop above heaven. Said subject is expert life in Tonantsin.

Purpose. Purpose is clear. Cycle is drawing to conclusion and so is analysis.

We will reveal soon, you need not complain, we will show soon. When event is near. We can see all, we record vibration, vibration is image. All seeing image. The next cycle will soon, and Tonantsin will be complete with others in Siri. We have been present all along.

We are proud.

Ooriule.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ooriule

I have a task for many years to watch the project Tonantzin and its unusual properties.

You have been tasked with watching us for many years and you choose to make contact via the freshman forum on ATS? Have you tried anywhere else or is this it?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's quite remarkable to be a part of ATS. After all, almost every alien species I've met was right here on THIS board. Just think about it. We are an intergalactic destination and the preferred venue for human contact. Very impressive.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Don't forget the occasional time traveler. It is really is an amazing place.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I seem to recall the anti-christ popping in just the other day. Jesus has been here as well, and if I'm not mistaken, satan himself once made an appearance. ATS is not just for aliens and time travelers anymore.

I'm expecting the 'big kahuna' to register any day now....

top topics

join