It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man reports Obama fans threaten his life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I've been involved in politics all of my adult life. I've never seen the kind of viciousness we've seen from Obama supporters," Brown told WND. "I think they just don't believe there should be any dissent."

Scary - wait until Obama really starts losing and it is obvious.

Check it out:

www.worldnetdaily.com...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This article doesn't surprise me one bit. I've been active in online political forums for the past 10 years and by far the most vicious people I've ever encountered are Obama supporters. I may have been able and willing to support him if I hadn't been verbally abused by his overzealous supporters early on in this primary. Now I'd never, ever consider it.

Even people I thought I knew and had agreed with on many topics over the years seemed to go rabid during this primary season. I can't explain it, but it frightens me to see a group so completely out of control such as this.

And to think I thought the Bush supporters were bad. Little did I know what bad actually was.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom

Even people I thought I knew and had agreed with on many topics over the years seemed to go rabid during this primary season. I can't explain it, but it frightens me to see a group so completely out of control such as this.

My friend who worked for the Hillary campaign told me this weeks ago. She said that even now her ex-friends who are Obama supporters send her vile emails calling her every name in the book because she's going to vote for McCain.

I'm starting to understand now how Obama won the caucuses.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is true. I may not like someone's opinions but I don't bash them directly as a person, nor would I ever make references about taking their life.

Obama himself wants the Presidency so bad, he'll do whatever necessary to cover-up the truth about him. He acts like a spoiled kid when not getting his way. He is a control freak to boot.

What happens when Obama really does start losing to McCain? Will this be the next American Civil war (or start of one in some manner) that we've come to hear about once and awhile?

Obama's numbers are already dropping and we haven't even got to the nuts and bolts of the major campaign yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I know the Obama folks will say were all full of it...but here goes...

My 68 yr old mother who lives in texas was confronted by Obama supporters outside of a Walmart in Ft Worth...handing out political material etc...no prob there at all..

When she informed them of her preference for McCain, according to her , this man gets in her face and starts with the failed Bush policies and 3rd Bush term etc...

she said she was polite and said something along the lines of everyone being entitled to their opinion and tried to walk away and the man grabbed her arm and would not let her go..it eventually took my brother gettting out of the car and come to her iad before the man let her go...it really shook her up!

I see this as the same crowd that got so hateful over Bushes 2 election wins...they ain't settling for it this time..by ANY means.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

I'd like to make it official and issue a public challange to JetXNet to an ATS debate in the debate forum.

The Topic is up for grabs, but my first suggestion is

Obama v.s. McCain

since that seems to be the topic everyone wants to talk about

But, as i said, im up for changing it, just reply to my u2u, Jetx.

We can setup rules, get with mods, get the boundaries, etc.

I look forward to your reply

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'd like to make it official and issue a public challange to JetXNet to an ATS debate in the debate forum.

Are you bumping up all of his threads just to post that message? I think one public challenge on one thread and a private U2U is probably sufficient but clearly you are very eager for this debate to happen!

Back to the topic - yes, this election seems to be far more brutal than previous years. I thought that the Bush/Kerry election had a very nasty feel but that was nothing compared to what is happening now. And maybe I'm biased but most of the abuse is coming from Obama supporters. I hope that it all settles down in the next few months.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ouch

Sorry about the additional post for the challange

thats what happens when you have 17 open windows of IE

my bad.

About this thread (i was going to say this, instead copy/pasted my challange, thinking it was a diff thread)

Just because AN obama fan lashes out against someone doesnt mean they will all do it.

Stop dealing in generalized mud slinging.
if you're making a claim that says this could turn out to be Rodney King round 2. then i have to say

be a part of the solution
instead of supporting the only way to be the problem.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The rant lady has been threatened by telephone for her promise to vote for McCain bacause Hillary didn't get the nomination. (She said this on Fox News a few days ago.)

Geraldine Ferraro refuses to discuss whom she might vote for, because of fear of reprisals. (Heard her say that this afternoon on Fox.)

Black Hillary supporters receive threats.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The KKK Supports John McCain

The Black Panthers support Obama

Violence in School Elections

Your post would have a different meaning if it said "Obama embraces his violent supporters" But since he doesnt, you're just pointing out that there are stupid people in the world.

People so stupid, so blindly stupid, that the ignorance flows from their very pores like sweat from the brow of a hard working human being.

Their stupidity is so rampant, you can't help but stand in awe at the grandeur of the idiocy.

Obama can't help it that he has moronic followers
just like McCain can't help that the KKK supports him.

This is another fruitless, ignorant, attempt to bash obama.

When will the real insults come forth? So far - not one single person has challanged Obama's stances. His policies, his voting record.

Everyone just challanges his skin color, religion, and a small % of his supporters.

You know what that's called? Fear.

People who take in the mudslinging FEAR Obama because they know he's right, and he challanges the very foundation that their racist, ideologically handicapped political infrastructure rests upon.

Conservatism wants to "conserve the old ways"
So naturally, conservatism would hate to change the crap we put up with today.

FEAR

get used to it.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadbang
I know the Obama folks will say were all full of it...but here goes...

My 68 yr old mother who lives in texas was confronted by Obama supporters outside of a Walmart in Ft Worth...handing out political material etc...no prob there at all..

When she informed them of her preference for McCain, according to her , this man gets in her face and starts with the failed Bush policies and 3rd Bush term etc...

she said she was polite and said something along the lines of everyone being entitled to their opinion and tried to walk away and the man grabbed her arm and would not let her go..it eventually took my brother gettting out of the car and come to her iad before the man let her go...it really shook her up!

I see this as the same crowd that got so hateful over Bushes 2 election wins...they ain't settling for it this time..by ANY means.

yup, people are pissed off that's for sure. amazing how people react after being screwed for so long. good thing they have all those fema camps to RE-EDUCATE people. people have to learn to live under this government and just shut the hell up. besides, this transformation of our country will be over soon, and we can all go back to our "choice of entertainment"

join