It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the Obama hate on here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
as much as I want to support obama, there are 3 main things bugging me:

1- pro israel
2- pro-gun control
3- does not care about 9/11 investigation

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
obama just may be the anticrist nostradamus said it would happen this way all of storms and rerally bad weather and the anticrist will be elected into office then someone from the midel east will launch bombs at the new city [new york] and that will be the start of the end ... obama dose not know what he is doing anyone the countrys from the midel east want him as pres even if he treats them like # during the election bec we all know he was born a muslim and this just could be a cover they start brain washing in the early years and he was prob trained from the first day he was in that muslem schhol to get in good with our gov but they didnt expect that he would be this good they are takeing over what do you think the older people think the wise people the same as i do .. kind\a lol dont vote for the anticrist we will lose our country hes not patreotic at all and he mocks the bible talks bad about crist come on PEOPLE CAN THERE BE ANY MORE SIGHNS!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY HIS SPEECHES PEOPLE PRAISE HIM . something is def wrong here dont vote obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm an Obama supporter so my answer will be biased. I think he scares people who are content with the status quo (the rich getting richer while the middle class shrinks and the poor get poorer). I don't think he will be able to bring about as much change as he would like to--he still has to work with Congress and public opinion. But it's change that has many people running scared.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
wow... see, i was thinking quite the opposite question. what's w/ all the obama love on here?

i don't hate the man, but i hate what he stands for, as i do w/ what mccain stands for bc it is against the ideals this country was founded on.

i doubt those who say they are for either of these men really have done the research for themselves about how this country was to be run.. by the ppl for the ppl and of the ppl. i doubt any of them know anything about the idea of a smaller gov't, yet both these candidates are for expanding the gov't.

anyway, i could go on and on. what i am hating more than these ideas they have that are anti gov't is the fact that ppl believe what they have been taught in school and are too lazy to go out and find what this country was actually supposed to be and therefore buy into the lies that are being handed out.

i hate the fact they are willing to let their gov't fix their problems rather than being more self sufficient bc it is too much hard work.

i am livid that me and my children are subjected to the effects of their laziness and ill informed ideas of what the gov't and its role is supposed to be. livid w/ a capital L-I-V-I-D!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join