It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Order... More appropriate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I Stumbled across this site and started to think, What if all of this NEW WORLD ORDER CRAP is just that of fear and psychosis. What if a ONE WORLD ORDER were to go into affect? What if thats the whole goal?

I know a lot of people are afraid that there might be a new world order situation... but like I was saying what if the world is trying to unite us as humans, What if Disclosure of extraterrestrial existance is going to be the link that pushes us together... making us realize we are humans and they are aliens of different races. Maybe the whole goal is to prepare the world so that finally there will be no more WARS and that we will be one people no matter race, gender or smell?
jk but seriously think of it...

SOUND OFF!

ONE WORLD

[edit on 17-6-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This can only happen through democracy, what we are seeing is a stealthy rise of totalitarism. A positive scenario would have positive signs, but the people currently in office across most of the world are sending out negative signs.

Don't take my word for it, just check out the legislations and the trends.

What I can imagine is a negative push being turned into a positive in the midterm as people, democratically, stay the course but change the intention.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I never been set against A world order i'm set against the picture painted on the net about the forming of one specific world order, with all kinds of bondage that keeps the plebs down and things like that.

A harmonious one world order would be perfect and it doesn't even have to be a democracy for all i care. Just make it like a system that has some basic tasks and nothing else, a world order light so to speak
. Only things that it should concern itself about is the monetary system and keeping it open for everyone, a set of laws that basically say 'do watever you want but only to yourself' and maybe keep a basic grade of wellfare for folks that want tot do other things than make money, without standing armies everywhere it should be a piece of cake to finance.

Anyway, in short: NWO NO, ONO YES
. Only i do like the sound of NWO better then ONO and some beatle-fans would agree i think.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
lol, Good points.

Zepherian
I like that theory on Positivity would show positive signs... very deep thought there and I like it.

Harman
Its also good to see that you are ok with a system like that (the "light" to to speak lol). Most people you talk to are afraid of such a thing and would turn to assassins if anything were ever challenged and brought into the light. I like that idea too of them controling the monetary systems and stuff only... the things that need controlled in a positive way... thats a pretty good Idea.

What else yall got?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
I Stumbled across this site and started to think, What if all of this NEW WORLD ORDER CRAP is just that of fear and psychosis. What if a ONE WORLD ORDER were to go into affect? What if thats the whole goal?

I know a lot of people are afraid that there might be a new world order situation... but like I was saying what if the world is trying to unite us as humans, What if Disclosure of extraterrestrial existance is going to be the link that pushes us together... making us realize we are humans and they are aliens of different races. Maybe the whole goal is to prepare the world so that finally there will be no more WARS and that we will be one people no matter race, gender or smell?
jk but seriously think of it...

SOUND OFF!

ONE WORLD

there will never be a one world order until jesus comes to reighn on the earth many religious people fear that a one world order will be sign of the antichrist but what they dont realize is that the anti christ will only rule ten kingdoms there were annd will be only three worldwide "dictators" ever to rule the earth that is lucifer adam and god jesus wil actually never be a worldwide ruler

remember though tha thee antichrist will not rule the world but his choices will affect the world like america

new topics

top topics

join