It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you noticed all the new moon documentaries. are we being primed for something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
recently we have had "from the earth to the moon" and now "when we left earth". also have noticed ads for a ron howard docu about going to the moon.

i guess i am wondering if we are being primed for something. i am not learning anything new on "when we left" and really nothing new on "from the earth to the moon".

just curious what you fellow ats-ers think.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

How about the 40th anniversary of Apollo 11? Just a guess.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's called "softening the blow". Ever been to the dentist? Right before they give you the shot they say "now you're gonna feel a little poke...." and then OUCH!

But it wasn't as bad because you saw it coming?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I want to see the CGI photos of our Lunar Landing sites.
I figure how else are they going to do it.
If no one asks for it they won't do it.
So ask away.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think we are being primed for man's first visit to the moon.

It's just sad that they cannot say that, because of all the lies.

But this may just be another dog and pony show. How are they going to deal with the problem of solar radiation which will kill anyone who leaves the earth's electromagnetic field. For the Apollo missions they replaced the required 6 to 12 feet of earth shielding with a layer of gold foil.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So now The Discovery Channel, The History Channel, and the Science Channel are all in on the conspiracy -- I'm starting to think I'm the only one who isn't officially "in on it".

Anyway, IF there seems to be more shows about the Moon, it might be because of NASA's next big mission/program -- The Constellation Program -- which is all about getting us to the moon in the next dozen or so years, including building a permanent base there to study living in that sort of environment...which is exactly the kind of study we need to be doing for the next step, which is living on Mars for many months during a future 2-year mission.

[edit on 6/17/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
For what it's worth...
A co-worker was telling me about a conference she attended recently, at which she heard a speaker talk about America's need to go to the moon for helium. The presentation at the conference was meant to encourage college students to major in science. The moon helium was one reason, according to the speaker, why America needs more scientists.

new topics

top topics

join