It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National ID...Real ID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just thought I'd start a discussion and see where it goes...I have been reading/following the flow of information about the NWO, the American Union and the REAL ID or national ID card...the latest information I find on the REAL ID is that the states are actually fighting the resolution and that the deadline has now been pushed back till 2017 instead of MAY 2008. With that in mind, what do you think the government will do to ensure that this will happen in 2017...just wondering what the theories running around about this are...I have a few of my own...but lets discuss!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by a.dreamer.304

2017? Depends if we are still here on Earth. That is a long time away IMO. Plus with the news of Oklahoma, it all depends on how things pane out with that one.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
well thats one point i was getting at...first off I am not into the whole 2012 end of the world thing so I am sure I'll be around in 2017...it just seems like a huge set back...Do you foresee the NAU being fully up and running before 2017 and if so do you think that using the NAU the government could force people to get these ID since we wouldn't be the USA anymore

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by a.dreamer.304

I don't believe in the 2012 thing either. I mean mostly war or something like that. I think the NAU will be setup by then. I think the NAU will make people think it is all good and what not, plus many other things. Talk about the benefits but really just trying to get everyone to sign on to it.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I read that article also, but if the NAU comes all bets are off. Constitution, done. America, Dead.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Yes you are right. I didn't want to bring that up because I didn't want to go a whole different direction.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
well yes if the nau comes...america as we know it will be dead...does anyone have anymore info on the real id....i've looked around but feel i am missing something

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I would have to say that the reason they are now stating that it will not take affect until 2017 is to eliminate fear and rumours about the National ID due in 2009. It's a publicity stunt. To my knowledge they are still using it for illegals to gain citenzenship. If you would like to know how they are going to implement this pay close attention to the illegal immigration policies that are going into effect. Bush just pushed a new illegal immigration policy to promote E-Verify and it has recieved little attention even here on ATS. Which would leave me to believe that they are getting ready to take some sort of action on this, to push this forward. National ID not until 2017. I doubt it, I would have to say that is just a distraction. The threat is still very real.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is a press release about the mandated use of E-verify

On June 6, 2008, President Bush signed an Executive Order requiring all contractors and others who do business with the federal government to use E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.

The Executive Order appears to be the first E-Verify rule applied retroactively to existing workers...

www.24-7pressrelease.com... ork-eligibility-53174.php

join