It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War for Oil Debunked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
9/11 was an inside job to start a war to grab Middle East Oil?

Another 9/11 conspiracy claim goes down the tubes:

/63zl5v

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Very funny jthomas! Nothing wrong with a good sense of humour.

But did you scroll down the page and read the vitriolic comments that accompany the blog posting? Dumsfeld should paint the Vespa army green, ditto his crash helmet, with his handle, "Dummy," in big letters, and go play in traffic.

Here's a sample comment from the linked blog:

www.autobloggreen.com...

I never thought I would ever be hoping to see someone on a scooter to be blindsided, hit and killed by some jackass in a Hummer sipping on a latte and talking on their cellphone as they run a red light, until now.

I know, I know that sounds a little harsh. "It's the economy, stupid." But this guy is an evil, evil mother#ing son of a bitch who should be in jail with the rest of the Bush administration, and this just #ing disgusts me.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I very much doubt he'll be riding it on America's streets ? Probably using it to drive round his vast estate-at 70 mpg it'll probably get him from the pool to the summer house.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I like the first comment:

1. Not smart. He'll need something a lot faster to escape the war crimes tribunal!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

I swear I saw Rumsfeld the other day. He looked old and was using a cane. Whoever it was looked like Rummy and had SS troopers following him across the road. BTW, if it's not known, I live and work in DC.

I could see why he bought one.

Donald Henry Rumsfeld (born July 9, 1932)

He is 76 after all.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Could you please explain to me how a 76 year old man buying a scooter DEBUNKS anything?

new topics

top topics

join