It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ciphered: Masonic Message - President's Speech - Totenkampf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The original poster of this speech appears to be indicating that this speech is a ciphered message. He keeps flashing 322 as if to indicate that something cyriptic is being said at certain times in the speech. Can anybody figureout what is being indicated by the flashing 322?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

322 is sacred to skull and bones. Some of them go through life using it as keys to safes, or things like that, pin numbers, etc.. Their logo has 322 right under the skull and bones.

322 most likely signifies the death of Demosthenes (322 BC) - someone from antiquity in which they revere. They date their correspondences by adding 322 years to the current date. Today would be: Demostheni June 12, 2330.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Watched the whole thing (because it was funny)...

The editor of the clip apparently decided to add 322 to random spots in the video in the hopes some one like your self would watch it and scratch their head in confusion .. because, imo, it was a bunch of random bs.. My only guess is a pathetic attempt at subliminal messaging.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That was my first thought but now I've been sucked in. I feel like the author is trying to show something. I'm sure someone smarter then myself will be able to figure it out.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I agree with Rockpuck.

I watched it twice now.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for the instances of 322 being flashed on the screen.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A cipher is a code. Is anybody familiar with the use of ciphers in speeches?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's you tube mate... common ..

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

I also thought the 322 was random. Couldn't find any semblance of a pattern at all.

What I couldn't get away from was the fact that his whole speech sounded written by the same comics who participate in famous roasts. That was so staged.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
lol.. yes the "jokes" are written in bullet format for him to go down and say one after another.. and no, I doubt he writes his own jokes. Busy man being President ya know.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
No pattern. Was definitely just added. Though they tend to put it right there in the open, the flashing of the 322 is ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I know it's youtube. But it's on the internet, it has to be true. At least that's what I read on the internet...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No one else has any other ideas? Everyone is chalking it up to a hoax.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
That was my first thought but now I've been sucked in. I feel like the author is trying to show something. I'm sure someone smarter then myself will be able to figure it out.

Hello, I believe that 322 is being given at the words that are level in character, such as LEVEL. I think of it as if he is not speaking english...but, more phonetically. Think what the sounds are saying. Try for example, Mickey Mouse, sing it with me, M I C (M-ISIS) K E Y (kufu ai) M O U S E (AMUN OPH Isis)
Think...NBC Bells..."ah tum ra" or "she'll be coming round the mountain" or "happy birthday to..." or "for he's a jolly good fellow". Here's another coded one that means this 322. E=mc2 Peace I saw that RockPuck had commented and it dawned on me (though I haven't met you, pleasure) this is a wonderful representation of 3 2 2. Good Job

[edit on 19-6-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Don't have time to watch vid right now bout iirc 322 was the address of the crypt or whatever they used at Yale. Could be mistaken.

edit: or from some author off a random google:
ALEXANDRA ROBBINS: Okay. So, according to Skull and Bones lore, and this is something that both Senator Kerry and president bush would have learned, in 322 B.C., a Greek orator died. When he died, the goddess Eulogia, the goddess, whom Skull and Bones called the goddess of eloquence, arose to the heavens and didn't happen to come back down until 1832, when she happened to take up residence in the tomb of Skull and Bones. Now Skull and Bones does everything in deference to this goddess. They have songs or they call them that sacred anthems that they sing when they are encouraged to steal things, some remarkably valuable items, supposedly, they are said to be bringing back gifts to the goddess. They begin each session in the tomb, and they meet twice weekly by unveiling a sort of a guilt shrine to Eulogia. That's the point of the society. They call themselves the Knights of Eulogia. That's where the 322 comes in.
www.commondreams.org...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
They where some good jokes....

The Ethanol joke was a cryptic message to aliens to use more ethanol in there ships
The remark about not being a lame duck means his got something planned before he leaves .......IF HE LEAVES ? that clip was old he said 644 days
either that or it was a call to the crypt

and if you watch carefully he morphs into Elmer Fudd for a micro second

[edit on 19-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

new topics

top topics

join