It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO�s Prominent in Space.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The UFO has structure, windows, and radiates heat in the infrared spectrum.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has several Geosynchronous Orbiting Environmental Satellites (GOES) in orbit watching the Earth's weather and environment. On November 21, 1999, at 14:45Z hours our satellites caught an amazing photo of a UFO at an estimated hundred miles above the Earth off the coast of the state of Washington.

NASA�s Solar Observatory Captures Images of Spaceships?

NASA satellite that constantly monitors the sun--has accidentally captured numerous images of disc-shaped objects. Hundreds of the objects were captured on film by the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (Soho), a spacecraft 1,000,000 miles from Earth observing the sun.
The glowing, saucer-shaped "craft" were said to be moving in a way that suggested intelligent control.

A former employee of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration reveals how NASA covers up and erases UFOs from satellite photos.

How can we dismiss all of these sightings?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The above photos are interesting, but those SOHO images are nothing more than meteorites, cosmic dust and radiation overflowing the CCD pixels.

How to Make Your Own SOHO UFO Image.
BadAstronomy on SOHO artifacts.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Was from one of the shuttle launches. There was a video from within the cockpit of the shuttle, showing a disk moving across the field of view.

It was a round flat object, with a notch or slit running from its edge to it's center.

The cool thing was, was that in China, there are unusual temple stones for the gods, which are shaped the same way this UFO was.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wonder. Could just be debris floating around.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Plenty of astronauts have spoken out about sightings in space.Interesting pics.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
STS-48, the Space Shuttle Discovery September 15,
1991. A UFO appears just above the Earth's atmosphere and does a sharp angle turn when something appears to be shooting at it. This clip is the most famous of all NASA UFO video and broke the story of whats going on with these NASA videos. This is a good one! NASA tried to say these are dust particle or waste particles. After this video was captured, public transmissions during shuttle flights was terminated.

UFO footage from STS-48 mission again, taken aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery in September 1991. A dramatic piece of shuttle footage. Several UFOs are seen moving about the atmosphere at great speed and what appears to be weapons fire, is seemingly directed toward them. One even appears to be hit in some of the better generation video tapes of this event. Is this a secret Star Wars test? Check out this excellent footage!

UFO video from Space Shuttle Discovery STS-51a on November 14, 1984. A strange silver sphere passes by the Shuttles videocamera.This is just an insight into what is going on above our own planet. These sphere type objects seem to be turning up quite a lot in the recent NASA shuttle videos and still remain unexplained to date.

NASA footage from the space shuttle Columbia during mission STS-80 above the Earth during a thunderstorm.Day 13 of the Mission on December the 1st 1996. There are well over a dozen or more "unknown" objects in this video, objects that don't appear to be city lights, stars, or satellites. There's also over a dozen objects that streak by the camera.There is one very predominant object in the video that is the "main object" of the video as others appear to come and go. Objects can be seen cruising below the clouds, rising up from the clouds, spheres of light changing shape and color, streaks or "rods" of light cruising very close by the camera, UFOs traveling thousands of MPH in orbit, objects entering the Earth's atmosphere from deep space. It is all most bizarre and NASA have kept pretty quiet about the whole thing. This is the whole video of the event!

Here is an interesting video depicting a strange pod
like ufo exhibiting errational behaviour.This clip was
recorded in 1993 in the Gulf Breeze area of Florida
and is just another in a long line of anomalous ufo
videos to stem from Gulf Breeze over the last decade
.The clip has also been shown on cable TV nationwide
on the "UFO's Best Ever evidence Fox video." This object was also seen in Mexico 1993 and captured on the film "Messengers of Destiny".

Film footage from Apollo16. A strange
saucer is captured on film while astronaut
John W. Young, is filming out the
window. .This footage, if it is authentic,
is quite amazing.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Almost makes you wonder, is there really some kind of skirmish going on up there, or what?

One of my little pet projects, was looking at shuttle, and other space missions, specifically the classified ones, and the little bit known about each mission.... Only conclusion I can reach, is that since the early 80's, we've been systematically putting up an SDI defense grid, and are constantly updating it... Something tells me some of these videos are capturing it being triggered. I believe this is also why we've had a SHARP decrease in abduction stories, and sightings. While the screen doesn't prevent all such intrusions, it seems to be significant enough to stop any large scale incursion, and most loners, as well as provide an adequete missile defense system...(and I'm not talking advanced Patriots here...that's simply one component....we're also talking EMP and laser weapons, possibly even particle beam weapons)....

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Greys are probably fighting the other human aliens from the galactic federation thier probably is skirmishes goin on
up thier.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
UFO video from Space Shuttle Discovery STS-51a on November 14, 1984. A strange silver sphere passes by the Shuttles videocamera.This is just an insight into what is going on above our own planet. These sphere type objects seem to be turning up quite a lot in the recent NASA shuttle videos and still remain unexplained to date.

It makes me laugh to claim that these "speheres" are unexplained.

They are very simply explained. They are actually outside the ship cameras. Made by boring old terrans.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The first image of earth shows the moon in the background not a UFO.

Some of the other footage is well unexplained. There is a ton of floating junk in orbit around the planet. Even liquid "balls" from everything like O2 thrusters to leaking cooling systems.

But the video of the flashes "could" be during the annual metorite wave that we get and what you are seeing are the smaller fragments that get burnt up at the top of the Stratesphere or Heliosphere (terms might not be right)

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It makes me laugh to claim that these "speheres" are unexplained.

Agreed, that's a water droplet near the lens.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We are talking about different things Senshido.

I am fairly convinced that the STS-48 vidio shows the intelligently handled vehicles that many claim but in this video www.qtm.net... the object in question is a radio controlled(?) camera, used outside an earth built craft to film the craft itself, to spot for any problems and so on.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
BUMP!!! For the STS video's...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The tether video is one of the most facinating videos I have ever saw. I dont believe for a minute that it was ice crystals. I have never seen an ice crystal pulse with light strobing around the anterior edge. Those SOHO pics are facinating as well. I like the one that has a long thin triangular shap craft(?) with exhaust particle(?) coming from the rear of the object. It reminds me of Hypersoar.

Great post and pics KL

You trying to give Gaz a run for his money on the Roswell post?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks kidfinger. I forgot about this thread, it was one of my first when I joined ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Great stuff. I have a couple videos of STS trips upstairs where strange ness occured. As mentioned above, the tether incident was one of the EBEs finest hours.

In /97 the astronots had visiters enter the shuttle with them after working on hubble in the form of tiny flashing lights in the hatch with them.

One other incident was the boys above video taping the dancing ball out side the window - exceptionally clear video I have on that.
Shortly afterward live transmissions stopped.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join