It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush IMPEACHMENT to be shelved: Hoyer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer told reporters today that the 35-count indictment of Bush, which took Kucinich more than four hours to read on the House floor, would be forwarded to the House Judiciary Committee. The Democratic leadership has opposed impeachment as an unhelpful distraction; the Judiciary Committee is unlikely to pursue further action.

weblogs.baltimoresun.com...

Our Government has failed Americans, its over for good.
It time we take a stand in Washington, lets THROW the the whole lot of them OUT!

It really appears our Government is NOT serving American intrest, only the CORPORATE PIGS.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I may regret this post but, we have no proof the President has done anything wrong. If there is, please enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveAndrew

Read the transcript of Kucinich's 4 and a half hr. speech. Chalked full of proof that not one media outlet, congressperson, or even member here on ATS (to the best of my knowledge) has answered.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I read the 35 articles and many of them aren't really applicable. Take for instance this one:

Article XXXII
Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change

If President Bush and I disagre that climate change isn't real, then that doesn't mean I'm undermining the efforts for climate change. It just means I disagree with the Democrats or anybody who believes in global warming.

As to the other 35 articles, can Kucinich prove all that? Is it in the video?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by SteveAndrew]

new topics

top topics

join