It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time loop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Could someone please help me expand on this. I've been working on the theory that time as we know it has already happened. From the begining of the earth to the end of the earth, be it acension doomsday whatever, has already happened. Time runs in a continous loop, if you will. When you die you are transplanted to another point in time. And the cycle continues. This is why people connect with other people so well so fast and others they seem to hate for no reason. They already know that person. Just a theory still working on it. Would love some ideas

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This goes along with a theory that I had once (not proven by any means...just speculation) that everything has already happened before and will happen again. And I thought of this when I first heard that scientists were saying that everything in the universe was slowing down. Like, there was the big bang...and then all matter started expanding outwards....now its starting to slow down. Then I thought, maybe it will start to collapse back in on itself and repeat the whole process. So you are not alone. I have thought of this before. I will try to find arguments for and against this case with a little research. I'll be back.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I found this article right here you might find interesting from Wired:

Scientists: Time Itself May be Slowing Down

This corroborates the theory that time may be slowing from outward expansion of the big bang, but the article itself is kind of speculation too.

Here is another article corroborating my theory of collapse of the universe into a big bang creation of another universe:

Before the Big Bang: A Twin Universe?

Of course both of these articles are just theories none the less. I don't think there's really anyone that can prove them right or wrong for sure.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

join