It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about military service

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am currently in the miltary and have been doing some research on this site and my own about the NWO, American Holocuast, and FEMA camps. I have some questions.

1. Where and how did the military implant me with a microchip?
2. What does it do?
3. Since I am military do I get any special treatment when this NWO comes about.
4. Do the people on here that believe that NWO will happen agree with the 2012 acension people?

Just a few a will have more later

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
They implant you with a chip huh?The nwo does this?Your military guy so what does this do with a chip in you implanted?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Get an independent whole-body x-ray.....whatcha find???

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Lol, if this chip was in you, and if u hav it still, try and look for a reciever or something else that is suspisious on the chip itself

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
How do you know that you've had a chip implanted?

Any supporting evidence? Or were these rhetorical questions?

I'm a 22 yr vet...i think it's BS, IMO.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I know that I dont have a chip implanted on me anywhere...

The closest thing I could think of like that would be that we all carry military ID's which have chips on them.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm not saying I do have a chip. I read in another thread about a guy wanted to join the service and everyone was saying no to becuase he would be microchipped.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by notabelieveryet
I'm not saying I do have a chip. I read in another thread about a guy wanted to join the service and everyone was saying no to becuase he would be microchipped.

Sounds pretty silly if you ask me. I think I would remember something like that. What exactly would be the point of having you implanted with a chip?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Their are people on this website who have a tendency to...."make" things up... it's your job to weed out the b.s....which is a lot of weeding

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
First of all i dont think the military will ever inplant ids in people.number reason is a foreign object under the skin makes for a nasty infection a possibility.The body rejects the object and pushes it to the surface.You hear people die from medical operations with things like metal objects,swabs,etc being left in after surgery.That would be a done of lawsuits...way to many.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ya I'm pretty sure I would have remembered something like that happening. I was just hopeing someone who thinks military personell are chipped could explain why.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A chip in every soldier would be a very bad thing once the enemy discovered the frequency.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

i have a brass bb embedded in my finger for like 12 years now (dont ask)
i only know its there on days when the weather changes real suddenly it aches. other than that i never even think about it.

just sayin.

for questions 1 and 2:
as for the chip business i dont think that is something that has happend yet but i think it is something that they may start doing (to replace dog tags or whatever) if they do dit and you say no... court martial time.

for 3: it will get you the special treatment of being able to gun down or ship off to camps everyone who disagrees with the NWO. after we are gone then they will probably kill you too. cant have a bunch of armed dudes around if there is no threat.

for 4: no one on this site agrees with anyone else most of the time... that is unless the reptoids are involved it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I am currently in the miltary and have been doing some research on this site and my own about the NWO, American Holocuast, and FEMA camps. I have some questions.

1. Where and how did the military implant me with a microchip?
2. What does it do?
3. Since I am military do I get any special treatment when this NWO comes about.
4. Do the people on here that believe that NWO will happen agree with the 2012 acension people?

Just a few a will have more later

when i joined the service in june of 2000 they gave us the option of having a chip implanted and said it would just be for idintification and medical records. i refused mine and i cant recall if anyone i was in boot with took it.
as for when they could have implanted it in you. all those shots and vacinations and pills and exams you had to take "volintarly". in other words if you dont volinteer you might face non-judical punishments. not saying they have just opening the doors of posibility.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i am wondering though if anyone that joined around the same time had this experince?

i know i remember it cause we had to sign a paper if we wanted or not. if some one else has had this happen please comment on it or send me a u2u.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I joined the military in 2001 and no option like that was offered or suggested to me personally.

As one of the above posters suggested, it would not be a good thing to have some sort of chip under our skin that transmitted some sort of signal. If the enemy found out the frequency, could determine where we were coming from and stop it....well, that would be foolish and a major OPSEC liability.

Also, it wouldn't do much for the current body count either.

new topics

top topics

join