It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird thing in the "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor" Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I posted to the thread about George Bush's September 11, 1990 speech where he references a "New World Order". Here is the post:

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
... BTW Bush Sr. made that speech on March 6, 1991 (after the first gulf war was done.) I remember it very clearly. YOU are the one who needs to do you research and stop going by what extremely biased propaganda internet videos are telling you. ...

The above quote references the "New World Order" phrase said by George H. W. Bush.

You sir, are incorrect. And I will offer DEFINITIVE PROOF in Just a second.

First, here is a link to all the speeches he gave on March 6, 1991.
# [1990-03-06] Remarks at the Welcoming Ceremony for Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti of Italy
# [1990-03-06] Exchange With Reporters Prior to a Meeting With Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti of Italy
# [1990-03-06] Remarks to the American Society of Association Executives
# [1990-03-06] Nomination of Jo Anne B. Barnhart To Be an Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services
# [1990-03-06] Statement on Signing a Bill Extending the Authorization for School Dropout Demonstration Programs
# [1990-03-06] Toasts at the State Dinner for Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti of Italy

Those links can be found at bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

Please note that the address listed above is the OFFICIAL BUSH SR. PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY.

Here is a portion of his speech from September 11, 1990.

... We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. ...

That quote is from bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

Please note again, that the September 11, 1990 speech referencing a "New World Order" COMES DIRECTLY FROM GEORGE H. W. BUSH'S OWN PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY. Unless, of course, you care to claim his own library is somehow "extremely biased propaganda"?

In my browser, it doesn't show up. It only goes to page 221. However, if you manually put in page 222, such as this link has: www.abovetopsecret.com...
then it shows up.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having this problem?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Yup check this thread

Recently I will see that a member or a ats anonymous has posted to a thread but when I go there to look there isn't anything there. It's making it difficult to respond to discussions.
recent posts not showing in the threads

new topics

join