It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps it's all entwined?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well I've been looking at all the different conspiracies and theories and what not, and it dawned on me that perhaps, just maybe, it's all entwined together. So bear with me as I share my thoughts.

I'll entwine four main subjects in this theory, and I intend to update it depending on people's input. Realize that I will make multiple possibilities in the grand scheme as obviously... we don't know! If you are religious please do not take offense to this post.

4 Subjects:
Religion
UFOs
New World Order
Masons/Shadow Government (w/e you want to call it)

We know Jesus existed, it's documented. We also know that there were many other religious messiahs at the time spreading the same message in the same way, and many of them were crucified. Is it possible that Jesus was chosen as a representative as a whole when the bible was written? Is it possible that the bible was created by a third party governmental organization in order to control the masses? Think about it, how many people do you know who's everyday choices are influenced by their religion? All of them? Even atheists are influenced by religion's ideals. Something so wide-spread would be a perfect method of control. We also know that many civilizations claimed to have seen "otherworldly" beings, and that this continues today. It is even said that a few civilizations were within close contact with these beings, and the theories made suggest that aliens influenced our existence today. Is it possible that these aliens who influenced our civilized existence, were the same who influenced our religious beliefs? Perhaps the shadow government is in control of not just the US but other major nations as well. Perhaps this shadow government and the aliens and the creators of the bible are all the same.

So under this theory, we would have been steered in a specific direction by other beings our entire lives. This planet would be a testimony of an experiment running a very large time-scale. Is it possible that the NWO and the ultimate plans for the shadow government would be one and the same?

The bible tells us we are in the Garden, we are a piece of God, we are a Great Experiment.

Is it possible that the garden is Earth? Perhaps we are a Genetic Experiment using these alien's DNA, making us a "piece" of them in a large scale "Experiment."

The reason this all makes sense to me is what many of the people from the "Disclosure Project" are saying.

I know it's a bit jumbled right now, but hopefully you can see what I see when reading this, and give me the holes, with a bit of revision perhaps we can come close to the truth... or at least come up with a damn good believable story

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
A lot of people here believe something on the lines of this. I don't, but I'm sure there's enough permutations of each theory for you to find one of each that doesn't contradict the others, allowing you to form an internally consistent theory of what's all is going on.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well I'd like to form this theory using only facts, so anything you can disprove please fire away, I'm sure some of that I could disprove myself as it's rather hard to put down in writing a conspiracy which would span such a large time.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I could go along with that. Partly cos anything's possible and partly cos it's all gone a little bit cluedo. It was the little green man,in the garden,with the bible

Thank you for sharing

top topics

join