It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it comes... time to choose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It has been decided that enough is enough, already. We have zero-point energy. We have interstellar propulsion. We have the will to raise ourselves up and free ourselves from engineered lack. We have the will to end fighting over a resource that is not the be-all end-all they would have you believe it to be.

Believe in yourself and your instincts. Believe in the basic goodness of your fellow man. Believe in the wisdom of the great ones who came before us.

Do not let them keep your consciousness down in survival mode. Do not let them prevent you from becoming fully human. It is time to shake the parasites off of us and restore human dignity to this planet.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i agree, i was only talking to my dad about this earlier.
we are very fit and active, we have some equipment, we are getting ready for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Where is the zero point energy? Where is this propulsion system that you speak of?

Can I view it?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I paint houses and program web apps in PHP and MySQL. I have no idea how the physics works. If you ask me how I know that this is the time, I could do no better than say "a little birdie told me". Even if you waterboard me.

I would psay that, if you want to psee the technology, keep your eyes on the pskies.

new topics

top topics

join