It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones is doing great at the Box Office :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the Crystal Skull is absolutely the best film i've seen since ROTS. It's funny, unexpected and beautiful. Ford's acting is classic and Steven Spielberg tops himself. Great film to watch and fun for everyone. A complicated film with Alien subjects will probably keep the girls away, but for us guys it's great. A must for every Sci-fi fan!

And here's the good news. This weekend it was the #3 at the box office. Beating Sex in the City. The week before, Sex in the City had beaten it! but this week it came back with a punch.

So you see, Indy has legs and it wouldn't surprise me if it reaches the 300 mark pretty soon.

boxofficemojo.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
oooopsies...hate that I am even responding here...the movie is challenged as far creativity... But I can see y you like it .....say no more...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Courtney, I will send you some comic con stuff, sorry i been out of touch. I know that I been a bad boy lately. But i'll be at the comic con this year and I have a room next to the convention, i'll send you some goodies! say hi to theforce.net for me.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
does courtney even care?......hm....interesting Jedi...
Any new threads u care to make?
Oh my .....''the hottest gal on bts refused me?'' ...just an ex....lol.........well what eva...No hard feelings..i work in the feild of "special"...needs no more attention here folks. (GM, watch out gorgeous.).........

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sorry...absolute pants!

Typical hollywood sequel with nothing to it. I got bored after 10 minutes!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I haven't seen the movie yet. I'll probably see it this summer at some point. That's not the reason I came to this thread. Seeing Jedimiller's name begged me to come in here and ask him when he is going to write a story about the time he dated Karen Allen?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Three words:

NUKE THE FRIDGE!

lol. I actually thought it was quite good. I liked the subject of aliens, etc. Was a little OTT for me, but I guess that's the style of Indy!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
update it's at 290 million right now.

here's the info.

boxofficemojo.com...

top topics

join