It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack O'Bilderberg: Picking the President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Barack O'Bilderberg: Picking the President

www.globalresearch.ca

Recently, there has been much discussion about Barack Obama having possibly attended the recent Bilderberg conference in Virginia. This speculation arose when Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton sneaked off for a secretive meeting while in Virginia. As the AP reported, "Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane. Asked at the time about the Illinois senator's whereabouts, [Obama spokesman Robert] Gibbs smiled and declined to comment."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

On Friday, June 6, it was reported that Bilderberg tracker, Jim Tucker, "called Obama’s office today to ask if he had attended Bilderberg. A campaign spokeswoman refused to discuss the matter but would not deny that Obama had attended Bilderberg."

Most of you have heard that Barak and Hillary had a secret meeting but are you aware of the speculation that this may have been a smokescreen to allow for a secret meeting with the Bilderberg group? I can't help but wonder what the investigative skills here at ATS might be able to turn up.

I'm on the fence so far but I wonder what you all think about this.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

join