It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That "peeping tom" alien video could be trouble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
if the P.T.B. are going to use it for their nefarious purposes. It's probably an over reaction... but i noticed that this Peckman guy was trying to get this bill passed in order to "make" the government put together a task force . Yeah that sounds great!!...Officers in my backyard looking for aliens.... Yikes!..A free pass for probable cause. Something is just not right with that ...imho.

Anyone else concerned about what could happen if this tape is suddenly authenticated and goes M.S.M. on us?

.... It will be easier to ask for 100 billion dollars every few months when
we are in a "Galactic War" of epic proportions with grey aliens who snoop around looking in windows ... than what they got as a reason now.

Related article;
www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 1652008Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:57:56 -05006 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, the disclosure project had one witness telling us about Von Braun and his warning that aliens would be the post terrorist threat, so yeah, I guess there will probably be some form of spin.

There is one constant in human politics, the leaders always want the population to have an external threat, because otherwise the population focuses it's atention on the leaders and usually sees them for what they are and for how little of actual use they provide the people. And the same goes for religion, established priests will want to twist and turn the situation into something that helps them keep their monopolies on the soul and the people subservent to their belief systems.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Right! .... All this apperent disclosure could be a smoke screen for martial law. It's scary to imagine Limbaugh and Hannity pimping the "alien threat" for the P.T.B. A whole new ballgame for sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
We're already under martial law here in the US. It was declared a long time ago.

Does anyone have a link to the video? I still haven't seen it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Here is the fake video. The real one has not been shown to the public yet...only the media in Denver.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There's another hoax floating around too. I was hoping that the real one had finally come out.

There was another thread that must be hundreds of pages long now on it, aparrently without the star attraction still.

I can't understand how a like that gets so big.

Anyway, good thought in your OP anyhow.

top topics

join