It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim extremist website in N.C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Muslim extremist website in N.C.

www.foxnews.com

one local resident has shattered that image, calling for the death of American troops in Iraq and supporting Al Qaeda through his Web site, which he reportedly runs from his parents' home.

Imam Khalil Akbar, a religious leader in Charlotte, condemned Khan’s site, saying its views do not reflect “mainstream Islamic thinking” and do not represent the Muslim community at large.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He has the right to free speech. At the same time he has been in this country since he was 7. He is not an American. Send him back!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Please see above link, this subject already started. Ballast

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In some cases I think the whole "Freedom of Speech" thing goes too far. This kind of reminds me of that Neo-Nazi Rally marching through a predominantly black neighborhood a couple years ago.

Sorry, but I remember getting in trouble for "inciting" a fight when I was 13. This guy is encouraging people to kill US troops... it doesn't get more anti-patriotic than that.

In an e-mail sent to FOX News, Khan lashed out at the "arrogance" of the media, saying it should focus instead on converting to Islam. "When you go down in to the earth six feet deep, nothing will matter except what Religion you died upon," he wrote.

The US is getting soft.. we can't allow 22 yr old kids to spew this kind of trash. Look at him... he thinks he has all the answers to life's greatest questions. Moreover, his answer is join a radical religion and kill the US... as he relaxes at his plush US home on US soil.

EDIT: Oops will post this in the other thread! Sorry

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Scramjet76]

new topics

top topics

join