It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St Bernadette Soubirous (seen Mary and incorrupt body still exist)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is a story of a women whos body still exist incorrupt after 100 years and will remain that way until the ressurection... She seen Mary, worked countless miracles, incorrupt body, she was very innocent and loving and I want you to read about her.. As long as people are going to troll and make antichristian post I am going to do the opposite...

www.ichrusa.com...

please read it..

[edit on 8-6-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Very interesting error 404 page there. Um I think you need to recheck the link. This would be an interesting article to read. There have been those in history whose remains seemed to never decay, often these corpses were mistaken for vampires and they were often destroyed in horrible manners. I wonder if this is one of those cases. It would be interesting to see the link so that I can see if this is one of those occurrences and not something miraculous or Divine because as we all know god said the age of miracles is passed.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
oops double post sorry

[edit on 6/8/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
well it's working now, lol..... but the link is too short... I should have found a more indepth story..

I have her book on her life story, she worked way more miracles then that but I truly believe God can keep souls incorrup to show hes still working today,...

peace.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Jesusistruth,

Even though I rarely agree with you, I never stop respecting how strong you are in your personal beliefs.

I am pleased that you posted about St. Bernadette. I was raised Catholic, and her story was always one of my favorites, as were any involving apparitions of Mary. In fact, when I made my confirmation in 8th grade, Bernadette was my confirmation name. Regardless of how I feel about being forced to go through with my confirmation, I have always enjoyed reading about her and didn't even think twice about what name I would choose.

I have also always found it fascinating (if not a little creepy) that some bodies that just won't decompose. Whether it is because of natural, supernatural or man-made causes, it's still interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Not only bodies hypno but also eucharist have been tested by cientists that are confirmed to still be fresh blood from since 800 ad.

thank you for your kind words brother.

top topics

join