It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Tourism the way to disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So i was sitting here reading about how Virgin Galactic and Space Adventures is gonna start offering there suborbital flights in 2009..Which is obviously right around the corner...So i was pondering...When ppl go up there they are gonna be bound to see some outlandish and amazing things (maybe UFO's)...And obviously cause they wont be military ppl flying these costly flights (estimated at 200,000 dollars a pop)will more and more ppl be reporting these unusual sights? Anyways just my thoughts..getting excited for it all...hopefully i can come up w/ the cash to take a rocket ride...cause i know if i see something crazy im screaming to the world
...anyhoo..Discuss would love to hear your oppinons

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, sub orbital flights will produce some interesting things when view out of the windows. People will see all sorts of things that they can't assign an expere4inced relation to because things reflect light and move in ways that do not form the appropriate connections in the mind. This results in a bunch of people that like to pretend the think they know how things would look in space, and view grainy videos while proclaiming there is alien life in everyone of them (never mind their complete lack of knowledge concerning photography and videography)

My main point is, it wont mater. I could go out in my backyard and scoop some dog poo. Post it online and someone will see something they want to see in it, plain and simple.

I for one will be going on a suborbital flight as soon as the bugs are worked out and the first wave of passengers assumes the risk for me, lol. Kind of like I wont buy the first model of any car, but maybe the second of third years. I am not going to find alien life though, lol. I going to have a really cool experience and view, thats about it.

But I wont go until the price falls below 100K.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

I for one will be going on a suborbital flight as soon as the bugs are worked out and the first wave of passengers assumes the risk for me, lol.

hahaha i couldnt agree more...i guess what im sayin is that with the general public going into space w/ more frequency IF and i say if there really is an alien race that is visiting i think our chances would go way way up..thanks for the reply good insight

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Some disscusion ppl
...really thought this was a good valid point

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
this subject cant be that boring hahaha
got to be better than some of the stuff thats been popping up recently in here?

Good Day
Skept!cal

new topics

top topics

join