It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laundry List of LIES by the Bush administration...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of being lied to over and over and over and having these liars look us all in the face on national TV and tell us some other lie to cover up the last one.

What I am asking for from the people that want to contribute to this cause is for everyone to present ALL of the verifiable lies that this administration has been caught in so that we can present this laundry list to our local media, senators, congressmen, etc. I know that most will simply ignore it but if they receive ENOUGH of these complaints with all of these lies pointed out then maybe, just maybe, we can regain our voice and get something done.

Although I already knew that they lied about the Intel leading us into Iraq I was happy to see this fact reconfirmed today. Here is a thread to a discussion on this posted by DimensionalDetective:

Link to thread

Let's put this list together and get some serious letters off to as many people as we can think of sending them to. I don't want these people receiving blanket pardons and simply walking away scott free.

join