It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got 2 Ufo Pics for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
img174.imageshack.us...

Taken- 05/6/08

i was sitting a car with my friend and we saw 2 light moving through the sky , the 2 lights were moving perfectly togther one below the other, it could of been 2 crafts moving perfectly parallel and the exact same speed , but who knows

img133.imageshack.us...

Taken- 25-29th of april, cant remember what exactly the date was

I was sitting here on my pc desk and i saw it out the window , i went outside and it was coming towards me , got 2 pics of it, you cant really it in the other one
Dont have the best camera , its on my phone

Well theres my pics, not great but i thought id share

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Disgustipated]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
At first,i thought it was dirt spots on my screen....

Why when anyone takes a picture of something mysterious,its never,"a good shot" or its some chopped up photoshot deal....

I dont want to see,"fruity pebbles"....

All we have to do is build a big enough light to point into outterspace and uncover its darkness to see this true evil out there.

Most people would have a heart attack or something real quick if they ever saw exactly everything above.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thanks for your offerings. I often wonder...... if a UFO hovered over the sea while I was, say, working on a roofing job, what quality of digital image would I manage to capture? I carry my camera with me EVERYWHERE. Truthfully, the images that you display could be a plethora of things, but I appreciate your bringing them here to us. I think sometimes that the blurry images are the best, in that they are most likely to not be CGI.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are holding our cameras with damp, slightly-trembling hands, awaiting the video of the century. What will we do with it? Will we sell it to the highest bidder? Will we post it for those with similar interests to dissect?

Good on you for bringing it here.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
the second pic looks like a diamond slant pixel square.

might be inserted...

not saying thats true but great pictures, and we need more people like you...wear digicams at all times. lol.

top topics

join