It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Scars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There are really weird scars on my inner thighs, I do not know where they come from, 2 months ago I did not have them. I have showed both my parents and they do not know where they come from.

There is one on each side of my thighs, when I close my legs together they match up almost perfectly and they are both egg-oval shaped and are a bit smaller than eggs, the center of them are rough and gradually get smoother closer to the edges. The weird thing about them is that I have no feeling what so ever in them, and I experimentally tried to nick the skin there to try and draw blood but NO blood came out until I was rather deep (About 3 cm)

This is seriously weird and creepy for me, I read a lot of sci-fi and I know enough that it is similar to alien abductions, I would like to believe that I have been abducted but logical reasoning tells me that I probably haven't.

I am a perfectly sane person, I am studying for a degree in Physics and Astronomy, I am in full health except for a slight blood condition which I have had since my birth which makes my blood runnier and slower to harden, I don't know the medical name for this condition but I'm told that its common.

If anyone else has a similar story can you please post it? I am interested to know what people think is going on and if I should expect something or be alarmed.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
hi can you try posting a picture please?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well... That is quite a personal area

And the fact that my camera broke, but I will try to get a picture up, also, it looks almost perfectly like a normal scar, and I just realised that no hair grows on it...

Wierd...

Anyway, what do you think it is?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
We really have to insist on pictures!!

Seriously, i have been getting scratches everywhere and then they turn into welts, then i use hydrocortisone cream, take a benadryl and half hour later i'm ok.

I dont know whats causing all these weird things on so many people.

top topics

join