It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to put an end to these morons now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Humans don't cause climate change, period. Bottom line is they have no idea what causes it, as is demonstrated by this:

www.space.com...
www.space.com...
www.scienceagogo.com...

I have no argument with the fact that we need to change our lifestyles to prevent pollution. Water pollution, soil pollution, and pollution of our own bodies. But anyone who actually believes that we have to save our weather is a complete and utter dumbass. It is nothing but a wealth grab by the people who already have everything and want us to have even less, there is nothing, I repeat, absolutely nothing noble about these elitist cries for the rest of us to cut down on our "living". And, that my friends is what these rat bastards want. Case in point:

www.theregister.co.uk...

You want me to reduce my carbon footprint? You first jerk off:

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...

www.joe-ks.com...

Before any of you brainwashed enviro dummies come squawking at me about carbon credits or offsets, or any of that double-speak nonsense, that is the entire point. They want to use their mass of riches to buy their way out of having to change their lifestyle. You and I do not get to have that luxury, do we? We just get to reduce and be poor(er). They get to go on their merry little way sucking up energy like there is no tomorrow, and to hell with us serfs.
Let us eat cake.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Or dirt, just don't fart or they will come for you.
What a joke.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by morthn1waytoskinacat]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What a great rant - well said & thx for the links.

I, too, agree with your philosophy that we should do whatever we can to reduce pollution and keep our environment clean. I'm a big recycler, and I conserve energy as much as possible, riding my bike 10 miles to work whenever the weather cooperates!

But the man-made warming strikes me as unproven - no one knows. Funny how the ice caps are melting on Mars too - the 'warmers' would have you believe that it's the Mars Rover's fault. hmmm, maybe the warming trend is due to the largest source of common energy in the solar system - i.e. The Sun??? nah....too obvious.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Seriously? Are we starting this again? ignorance and denial are bliss. Its like poking yourself in the eye, your eye turns red and you convince yourself that there is no proof that the eye poking caused the pain and redness...But go ahead post this, its not like there arnt twenty other threads just like it. Also may i point out that if you do your homework, all the studies that claim there is no corralation are funded by oil companies. :shk:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

Keep rolling your eyes jackass, doesn't make you right. There are 400 scientists that dispute these facts, and they are noy all on big oils payroll, so it is you who needs to do some homework.
What's heating up the rest of the planets?
Must be martians in their suv's, hunh?
I guess in the seventies when they were telling us the Earth was cooling down to the point that they feared we were on the brink of an ice age, we managed to turn that into warming up to disaster levels in a mere 30 years.
Funny, there was a fuel shortage then too......
Incredible little beasts aren't we?
Guess I'll trade my steel toes and hamburger's in for birkenstocks and granola bars right away so I can be a good little serf like yourself, possibly fall at Mayer de Rothschilds royal zionist feet for some scraps from the king's table.
AAAH! That's better. You're right, ignorance is bliss, Weeeeee.....

join