It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Nasa TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello people! Anybody else who saw that UFO on nasa tv maybe 15 minutes ago?? It flew past the ISS while it was blinking but also had a constant glow to it.. It was pretty close to the Internationale space station.. It's crasy how things just happens while you watch... I urge all off you to watch Nasa live coverage off the spacewalk on the ISS..

www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by skekke]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No, but did you snap a shot of it?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

nope.. I doesn't usually record.. But if I had it would be cool to see it again! I hope someone got it!

sheers!

[edit on 3-6-2008 by skekke]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
im watching now
there is definatly a cluster of white dots in the background during the release of the japanees module
omg
when they appear the video stops and just image on screen no feed
definatly white dots in background 22.08 gmt
stars ? poor feed ? i just dont know

[edit on 3-6-2008 by rabourby]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rabourby

It's great with this live feed! they cant hide it all
going to bed!
good night from norway!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
you are really useless with your post, get a grip of yourself, your looking at a christmas tree in space

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

You dont know what you are talking about man.. it was not one of those you see with 10000 white dotts if that is what you mean... it was only the ufo and the iss.. nothing more nothing less... it was a great! so it's maybe you who needs to get a grip dude.. Cant belive I waste my time answering you man..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Cmon people. PLEASE learn to do the simple task of taking a screen shot. Saying "I saw a white dot" really means nothing....take a screenshot so we can all see.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

How do I take a screen shot? does that application/feature come with my OS ? I have Windows Vista.

Sorry about the off topic post
-Alien

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I currently see two tin cans connected to each other...

But I have watched it in the past, there's some really freaky looking stuff on YouTube if you look hard enough - but there's also a lot of debris floating around in orbit, it looks nice and clear from a distance, but there's chunks of ice and other bric-a-brac.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by sensfan

How do I take a screen shot? does that application/feature come with my OS ? I have Windows Vista.

Sorry about the off topic post
-Alien

There should be a print screen button on your keyboard....upper right somewhere. If so, when you want to take a screen cap, just press ALT+PRINT SCREEN at the same time, then go into some image program (microsoft paint will do) and paste it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
For those of you that thinks this feed is not filtered before being sent out on the net are fools !

top topics

join