It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It transformed my identity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In my dream my identity was being transformed. It was more like a stripping away and revealing hidden identity of myself. This was happening to a small group of people besides myself as well. And we were being drawn together as we understood how we were becoming similar in our identity transformation. It was somehow important in that it was only us out of millions of people. I don't know what the outcome might be, the dream ended before that.

The dream became out of first-person view, then into a movie theater setting. In the movie theater was God, as a old guy with a beard though I knew who he was. The shorter guy sitting on his lap was the Holy Spirit. They were talking to Jesus who was a few chairs over. Now I got the feeling that this was not really God in my dream, just my dream view of God. I don't remember what they said, but it was shortly after this when I realized I needed to remember a strange word that came to me. It was Gamorii.

I woke up with the word Gamorii on my mind as if I were trying to remember it for some reason. Interpretations welcome. Also the meaning of Gamorii. Thanks

join