It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much should I charge...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was thinking about doing commissioned headshot photo drawings (check my sig for my gallery link)...

They'd be 8"x10" as a standard, done with Art pencils (HB to Ebony) on Vellum Paper, unframed...

I was thinking about maybe $50 and up, depending on level of detail in the photo I'm working from.... (see the "Ainsley" pic for an example of the $50 one....)

Sound about right? I'm thinking of putting up flyers in Pediatrician offices, etc. just as a little extra income while I'm between jobs....

Opinions?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Make it an even 100 with a 25% discount for those under 6 months.

Good idea gaz, you're very talented! good luck!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, the $50 would be for infants, as they are easier....for some reason.... It'd be more for adults, and level of detail, etc. (i.e. they are wearing something very complex, etc.).

I might even offer some special stuff like props (crowns, sci-fi borg like, various uniforms, etc., just whatever anyone wants...as long as they could describe it well enough.....) for an added fee of course, as it's more detailed....

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
the tutor we had used to charge anything frokm �400-�1000 he was or still is the oficial drawer from manchster untd one of his works was bought by david beckham depending on your skill and how good they are $50-150

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
GO FOR IT!! I wholeheartedly encourage you. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Now you can deduct your art supplies on taxes, amortize the cost of your vehicle, and deduct the cost of your room at home that you use as an office. Computer used in your venture? Deduct it too. Use a phone for your business? Deduct it as well.

You have the talent to succeed. The only thing stopping you is Gazrok!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thanks! It's actually done! See my other post....

join