It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top secrets: Gaddafi plotted to bomb Kenya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have been forwarded this story about a person of little media attention of lately.
This particular story holds a lot of information of just who Gaddafi really is and should be noticed for his abilities of being able to buy most of his freedoms from informants and the like.
I also have a an article on tinwiki with further information of why this is so important to me as an individual.

Said to be the second oldest profession, at times it appears to have even lesser morals than the first.
No surprise that when relationship between Nairobi and Washington were at the ice cold, it was still business as usual for legendary Kenyan spy chief James Kanyotu and the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States.
Early one morning in February 1991, Mr Kanyotu found himself with a difficult assignment. His friends in the CIA had called with an urgent and unusual request.

Source:
www.nationmedia.com...

The pieces of the events that had taken place to this point are very disturbing to say the least. He is a man with really no human compassion or morals for his people , or anyone else for that matter.
I personally know one of the dissidents of the evacuation that had taken place back in '91. He has allowed me to share part of his story. And the sad thing is, he isn't allowed to ever visit his family on his home ground, and for that , his family is dying and he will more than likely never be able to see any of them during his natural life because of his affiliations with Gaddafi's regime from that time.

Here's my personal connection to this whole affair and the permanent impact it will have for my brother in law.

tinwiki.org...:Allred5923

This particular event has not been discussed from an individuals point of view of involvement, and this is the first that my brother in law had heard about any kind of news release about the incident. FYI

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don't understand why we as Americans can allow Gaddafi to be the way he is when there has been numeral war crimes committed by him and for the matter of speaking, probably worse than Saddam Hussein. Look what we manage to start with him and how that ended up for him.
Makes no logical sense at all in my book.
He had denied any involvement of having any of his militants anywhere, was caught red handed and tried to kill the deserter's by way of a botched bombing in Kenya? How does he get away with this and so many other thing's?
I for one believe this man should be brought before a tribunal of his people, and I can tell you right now, it would be a short lived court hearing, especially if they allow the public to be the ones to judge him.
IMHO..

join