It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICAN SOCIATIAL BREAKDOWN- Its happening!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So here I am back on the whole American Social Breakdown thing again… For all you disbelievers out there here are some more “red flags”! Everything is tied together, a snowball effect if you will- cost of gas rises, causing the cost of food to rise, environmental issues factor in and drive the cost of food higher and higher and quite possibly could effect the gas supply (hurricanes ect), consumers can no longer buy the way they did, retail drops, jobs are lost, unemployed people can not afford to buy food, drive cars or pay their bills including their mortgage, foreclosure rates continue to rise, rising foreclosure rates means a further drop in real estate prices…. It is almost like a perfect storm out there! We are set up for a HUGE FALL, I am talking about a complete economic upheaval similar to the great depression. Yes I know “technically” by the definition we are not even in a recession but I don’t understand why economists are not examining the way they measure a recession.

www.msnbc.msn.com... Wow, everyone was so happy consumer spending has gone up, however I believe that is a direct result to those income tax checks, which were supposed to have more of an impact then a MERE 1%, “After factoring out inflation, there was no gain at all.” The article explains about further down turns in real estate and falling home equity (termed America’s piggy bank). Consumer confidence is down to a 28 YEAR-LOW! People the American Consumer makes up 70% of the American economic activity.

www.msnbc.msn.com... Corn crops! Ok so corn is a big commodity, seems weird but being high in carbohydrates it is used for many, many things- including everything with “sugar” in it because we use high fructose CORN syrup usually as well as meat because most domestic animals are fed a corn based diet! This will drive food prices even higher than they are currently.

money.cnn.com... Finally we are at the real-estate, even with all the NEW HELP for people with their now unaffordable mortgages, the foreclosure rates continue to go up and up and up….

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
obviously this is happening but I wonder the effects it will have on countries overseas.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
That one is a little harder to answer. I think the EU has done about as much as it can to seperate its self from us economically. Japan and China are another story however.

join