It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt planning DNA test for 3,500-year-old mummy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is it you Thutmose I?

Egypt plans to conduct a DNA test on a 3,500-year-old mummy to determine if it is King Thutmose I, one of the most important pharaohs, the country's chief archaeologist said Thursday.

Zahi Hawass, Egypt's antiquities chief, said the DNA test and an X-ray will be carried out on a mummy found at the site of ancient Thebes on the west bank of the Nile, what is today Luxor's Valley of the Kings, the Middle East News Agency reported.

Hey and there is some conspiracy tid bits at the end.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ok, I'll bite on the conspiracy angle.

The DNA testing is kept secret because it shows that the oddly elongated heads and digits of the early Pharo's were not a genetic disease but normal appearance for that race of aliens.

Combine that with the mysterious 'doors' in the great pyramid at the end of the 'air shafts' which appear to have corroded copper electrodes (not handles in my opinion), and the mysterious chemical salts which keep forming in the 'queen's chamber' at the base of those shafts, and the mysterious scorch marks in the roof of the grand gallery. Then consider that the entire Giza plateau is currently being enclosed in a 20' foot high concrete wall that's admittedly for 'crowd control', and I think we're only a few years away from learning the truth about the great pyramid and the people who built it.

I'll go even further and propose that the unveiling of the truth will tie into various prophecies and be seen as the long awaited sign from God, and Giza will be inundated by millions of awestruck pilgrims. Why would they go there if they can't get past the walls then? To watch the show.

I believe the great pyramid may be a projector, built out of the only materials that would last the thousands of years it would take us to figure it out and push the start button. The 'queens chamber' is a huge alkaline battery, just waiting to be refilled. The grand gallery is some kind of frequency modulator, signal amplifier, or resonator, I don't know which. And somewhere there is a piece of still hidden technology that's undeniably alien and has an important message for us.

Or it could just be a pointy pile of rocks..

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
" He has never disclosed full results of the examinations, sometimes on grounds of national security. "

Ok TEll me what does some 3.500 year old dried out chick can possibly have to do with national security ?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Thats an amazing theory,not heard that one before.
I also think the giza plateau is hiding something,1 last big discovery i feel is hidden somewhere in egypt,what that is i don't know but it could answer age old questions of how we all came about.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
OMG! Noooo! They're going to find out I'm the mummy's daddy

It's 5AM, you do better

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
" He has never disclosed full results of the examinations, sometimes on grounds of national security. "

Ok TEll me what does some 3.500 year old dried out chick can possibly have to do with national security ?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by SLAYER69]

Good question, I have no idea ! I don't know if that is an error in the article or a mistranslation of the Arabic.

I think they might be on to you 1-cent

Inventive Mythatisabigprobe inventive

[edit on 31/5/08 by Hanslune]

top topics

join