It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Candidates: Conspiracy to divide and conquer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It seems to me that the 3 top choices for U.S. presidential candidates are only serving to divide even more.

We got McCain that only wants to push the war machine even further. We got Barrack Obama that has a history that seemingly paints him as a racist or at the least intolerant of white America, regardless how you feel about that there is a great number of people that feel this way, like it or not, and of course he is far left. And we have a woman running. All three of them do or at one time supported amnesty for illegals, like it or not, it makes a lot of people angry.

So they are splitting us on Social/Political lines. They are splitting us on racial lines. They are splitting us on gender lines. I'm not exactly on the NWO train but if it is in fact a reality, this seems like a powerful tactic in order to divide and conquer.

If they really do want civil unrest which could help their goal of taking control under a police state, whoever ends up winning is only going to serve to divide us either way and off to the FEMA camps we go if we get too unruly.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Sheeper]

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think you're right, but the goal isn't civil unrest.

The goal is to instill fear of people who are NOT like you, people who are not in your group.

This will cause you to CLING to the group that you're part of just to make sure the other groups don't win out.

Then, once this is accomplished, with each group safely polarized, all that has to be done to sway the election is to convince a very small percentage of voters which candidate is best for middle of the road, independent thinkers.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good point, it definately keeps us isolated and in a group mentality, perhaps then it will be easier to give us a "middle man" that incorporates us all, but I don't see one in this election. But there is much time left and they might give us all one "goal" we can all agree on, like a threat of some kind.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
[edit on 6-7-2008 by Sheeper]

top topics

join