It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of a school-bus crash -- maybe 5/30?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Had a pretty weird dream last night, but the thing I wanted to mention was a school bus crash that occurred in my dream. It had nothing to do with the rest of the dream, but was a recurring theme (even though the rest of my dream was much more bizarre and "supernatural".) I don't know if this was a precog type dream or just a weird recurring image.

I don't remember a number or a town/school district name on the bus, unfortunately. The school it belonged to felt like it was in a small town in the midwest US, and the school building itself was in the "downtown" area of the small town. Sort of an old building. The crash was not far from the school itself.

The crash was on the afternoon on the same day as a school dance that night.

It feels a little too late in the year for school dances (most places don't have dances after prom, do they?) but maybe I'm misinterpreting "school dance" here. If it's a legitimate premontion/prediction type dream, it would probably be coming up soon. (Maybe tomorrow or this weekend -- they do use school buses to cart kids around for sporting events or end-of-school-year events after all.)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

join